replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    so what kind of free are you?

antiowihgpw free
    or actual free

screenshot of your toon please
    Completely and utter free.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post905135
    Thats was my toon 1 month ago. Ya i grow that fast, free player.

Need to correct something, am 8-month player now.
    Last edited by HELLRAlSER; 05-15-2014, 04:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by HELLRAlSER View Post
    Dream on cashnab. I will do it, for free. 120k br 7-month old free player. What looks impossible to cashers, is mandatory to free players, cause those are teh ones REALLY playing the game. Cashers are the ones looking for cheat codes, 1week after they started a game and get stucked on a lvl (press UP UP DOWN SQUARE CIRCLE LEFT for heaps of gold you skilled little you). Free players are the ones that make the video to show how is done.

so what kind of free are you?

antiowihgpw free
    or actual free

screenshot of your toon please

Leave a comment:

• HELLRAlSER
    replied
    ^
    your definition of noob is broken. I am the one you cash for to beat. I am the one that makes you feel inadequate.

I am the best of the best, and only reason you wont ever know me, its cause am a true gamer. (I also don't help anyone outside of my guild, mostly, ya so no videos for u)
    Last edited by HELLRAlSER; 05-15-2014, 04:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by HELLRAlSER View Post
    Dream on cashnab. I will do it, for free. 120k br 7-month old free player. What looks impossible to cashers, is mandatory to free players, cause those are teh ones REALLY playing the game. Cashers are the ones looking for cheat codes, 1week after they started a game and get stucked on a lvl (press UP UP DOWN SQUARE CIRCLE LEFT for heaps of gold you skilled little you). Free players are the ones that make the video to show how is done.
    Sure. So if a non-casher with L10 illusion astral passes all 30 lvs of necro by dodging 100% of all the bosses hits is that skill? All you noobs only look at the cash and forget that besides skill rotations and stats there's a thing called luck. Luck plays the major factor in this game and all cash ever does is speeding up the stat gain. Winning battles (both PVP and PVE) still takes skills and sadly the world doesn't revolve only around you. We don't just fight and kill noobs like you. We also fight against other players of similar strength where battle strategies and skills along with luck affect the outcome of our battles.

Just because you're sore about losing to someone stronger than you doesn't mean they're any weaker. There's more than one way to play the game in fact. Just because ppl don't follow your way of playing doesn't mean they're any less skilled than you.

As for playing the game, ppl play the game for different reasons. They play for the social interaction and couldn't care less about winning or losing or they just like looking good and cash for that. So your definition of really playing the game doesn't apply to everyone either. Also, free players rarely seem to make any videos here. Perhaps you might want to change that by posting some useful videos since you seem to claim to be so skilled in the game.

Leave a comment:

• T_T_T_T_T
    replied
    Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
    A screenshot will be appreciated
    omg you changed your profile pic ..! you look less scary

Leave a comment:

• HELLRAlSER
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    Sure it's special alright. Cause it'll take them so many yrs before it happens and it's certainly special to have a player that stayed with the same game for over 10+ yrs despite getting their *** handed to them all through those 10+ yrs. Bottomline is by the time it happens, most of the ppl here in this forum at this pt in time will no longer be playing this game already and this thread would've been dead for ages.

Also having a big wallet alone doesn't help one to clear necro at all. But ppl without that wallet seem to think otherwise, but because they're not in that situation, it's too complicated for them to comprehend and they choose the easy way out of self delusion (i.e. big cashers have no skill and non-cashers have all the skills in the world).
    Last edited by HELLRAlSER; 05-15-2014, 02:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• mohammedblaze
    replied
    We salute u for making knights look good :P grats

Leave a comment:

• Alberteiny
    replied
    A screenshot will be appreciated

Leave a comment:

• Scubasteve5286
    replied
    Originally posted by T_T_T_T_T View Post
    Who is the 3rd guy ??
    I was third lol just passed 25 last night woot woot 3 way tie now

Leave a comment:

• T_T_T_T_T
    replied
    Originally posted by maygwan View Post
    He didnt clear lv 25 necro his wallet cleared it, Why do folk continue to think they had something to do with it. When a non cash players clears lv 25 then its something special.

get with the program people!!!
    Can you congratulate my wallet plz? lol?

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by maygwan View Post
    He didnt clear lv 25 necro his wallet cleared it, Why do folk continue to think they had something to do with it. When a non cash players clears lv 25 then its something special.

Sure it's special alright. Cause it'll take them so many yrs before it happens and it's certainly special to have a player that stayed with the same game for over 10+ yrs despite getting their *** handed to them all through those 10+ yrs. Bottomline is by the time it happens, most of the ppl here in this forum at this pt in time will no longer be playing this game already and this thread would've been dead for ages.

Also having a big wallet alone doesn't help one to clear necro at all. But ppl without that wallet seem to think otherwise, but because they're not in that situation, it's too complicated for them to comprehend and they choose the easy way out of self delusion (i.e. big cashers have no skill and non-cashers have all the skills in the world).

Leave a comment:

• maygwan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• T_T_T_T_T
    replied
    Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
    And knight SINNER recently came back. Only knight I've seen with an orange gaia other than BosseSolna, and his BR is huge. Hence the guess.
    (Another interesting tidbit: mage Sinner's named used to be Sinwill.)
    And he recently disappeared again... after putting on 60K BR in a week.. lol

Leave a comment:

• T_T_T_T_T
    replied
    Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
    oh yeah, Congrats on passing, by the way good job!!!
    Thank you Banshee

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    oh yeah, Congrats on passing, by the way good job!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X