We salute u for making knights look good :P grats
    Server: snowcrest [s351]
    TOON NAME ;Mohammed
    Guild : DarkLegion
    Battle Rating : 217k
    mega free player non casher

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
      Sure it's special alright. Cause it'll take them so many yrs before it happens and it's certainly special to have a player that stayed with the same game for over 10+ yrs despite getting their *** handed to them all through those 10+ yrs. Bottomline is by the time it happens, most of the ppl here in this forum at this pt in time will no longer be playing this game already and this thread would've been dead for ages.

Also having a big wallet alone doesn't help one to clear necro at all. But ppl without that wallet seem to think otherwise, but because they're not in that situation, it's too complicated for them to comprehend and they choose the easy way out of self delusion (i.e. big cashers have no skill and non-cashers have all the skills in the world).
      Dream on cashnab. I will do it, for free. 120k br 7-month old free player. What looks impossible to cashers, is mandatory to free players, cause those are teh ones REALLY playing the game. Cashers are the ones looking for cheat codes, 1week after they started a game and get stucked on a lvl (press UP UP DOWN SQUARE CIRCLE LEFT for heaps of gold you skilled little you). Free players are the ones that make the video to show how is done.
      Last edited by HELLRAlSER; 05-15-2014, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
        A screenshot will be appreciated
        omg you changed your profile pic ..! you look less scary

Comment

Originally posted by HELLRAlSER View Post
          Dream on cashnab. I will do it, for free. 120k br 7-month old free player. What looks impossible to cashers, is mandatory to free players, cause those are teh ones REALLY playing the game. Cashers are the ones looking for cheat codes, 1week after they started a game and get stucked on a lvl (press UP UP DOWN SQUARE CIRCLE LEFT for heaps of gold you skilled little you). Free players are the ones that make the video to show how is done.
          Sure. So if a non-casher with L10 illusion astral passes all 30 lvs of necro by dodging 100% of all the bosses hits is that skill? All you noobs only look at the cash and forget that besides skill rotations and stats there's a thing called luck. Luck plays the major factor in this game and all cash ever does is speeding up the stat gain. Winning battles (both PVP and PVE) still takes skills and sadly the world doesn't revolve only around you. We don't just fight and kill noobs like you. We also fight against other players of similar strength where battle strategies and skills along with luck affect the outcome of our battles.

Just because you're sore about losing to someone stronger than you doesn't mean they're any weaker. There's more than one way to play the game in fact. Just because ppl don't follow your way of playing doesn't mean they're any less skilled than you.

As for playing the game, ppl play the game for different reasons. They play for the social interaction and couldn't care less about winning or losing or they just like looking good and cash for that. So your definition of really playing the game doesn't apply to everyone either. Also, free players rarely seem to make any videos here. Perhaps you might want to change that by posting some useful videos since you seem to claim to be so skilled in the game.
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

^
            your definition of noob is broken. I am the one you cash for to beat. I am the one that makes you feel inadequate.

I am the best of the best, and only reason you wont ever know me, its cause am a true gamer. (I also don't help anyone outside of my guild, mostly, ya so no videos for u)
            Last edited by HELLRAlSER; 05-15-2014, 04:31 AM.

Comment

so what kind of free are you?

antiowihgpw free
              or actual free

screenshot of your toon please
              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                so what kind of free are you?

antiowihgpw free
                or actual free

screenshot of your toon please
                Completely and utter free.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post905135
                Thats was my toon 1 month ago. Ya i grow that fast, free player.

Need to correct something, am 8-month player now.
                Last edited by HELLRAlSER; 05-15-2014, 04:43 AM.

Comment

so what level are your clothes and sylphs?

i want to see all

Comment

wonder at what lvl is Alci in necro or Ace. but Alci is still beast!
                    I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

so what level are your clothes and sylphs?

i want to see all
                      5/4/4/3

Sylph 1 star purple, ~25k br gaia.

Comment

5/4/4/3

Sylph 1 star purple, ~25k br gaia.

see now that makes me doubt everything right there
                        i highly doubt you are a free player

Comment

see now that makes me doubt everything right there
                          i highly doubt you are a free player
                          You flutter me, thnx, but i get that all the time. If they dont know me, nobody believes Ya am that good.
                          Last edited by HELLRAlSER; 05-15-2014, 04:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by T_T_T_T_T View Post
                            omg you changed your profile pic ..! you look less scary

lol. the other one I had as my profile picture has expired within the days I wanted using it, so this face is much more better

Comment

You flutter me, thnx, but i get that all the time. If they dont know me, nobody believes Ya am that good.
                              I can smell the B.S. from here.

So why complain so much about clothing costs when you can't get enough monthly event items to purchase them anyways? As a "free" player.

Amazing that you can accumulate 1500 mahra to get that gaia purple so quick as well too. Plus all the seps to raise the br.

Sorry, zero faith that it can be done as you claim.
                              Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

i thought you said 120k br. screenshot your vip point please, in same screen
                                Server: East Coast Server 300+
                                Class: Mage
                                Level: 70+
                                Battle Rating: 90+k
                                Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

Working...
                                X