CLEARED: Necro Lv 25

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    Well, you failed at it, so that makes the rest of the skills you say you have questionable isnt it?
    Please do explain to correlation

Comment

I tried non casher the very first time I played this game.

To me it seem very slow and need many work hours. I was on work leave and even that it wasn't many hours a day where someone can stay on that long. Unless you can focus that long. Ey some people can do Ciruit quest so who knows.

But to wait for all those upgrades... seem time cosuming

Comment

i was non casher up until level 54

its not that bad
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by HELLRAlSER View Post
          Please do explain to correlation
          Its pretty clear you sencored stuff with the screenies to cover up for your **.
          So the screenie fail pretty much proofs you fail at the rest youre claiming as well.

Beside youre statement "im the one that makes you cash more" isnt valid, since i for one arent paying to catch up with a dude in another timezone started months before me.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
            Its pretty clear you sencored stuff with the screenies to cover up for your **.
            So the screenie fail pretty much proofs you fail at the rest youre claiming as well.

Beside youre statement "im the one that makes you cash more" isnt valid, since i for one arent paying to catch up with a dude in another timezone started months before me.
            You sound pretty sure, are u that sure?

Damn, you are of low IQ. Am the one, meant the type of player. And am not playing to catch up on anyone. If i did i wouldnt be playing this type of game, but a real competitive game. Anw why do I bother this is derailed beyond saving.

@BabyBlanket Yes, I refuse to do CQs too, they are too much.
            Upgrades its nothing, most of the time my queues are not even working.
            Last edited by HELLRAlSER; 05-15-2014, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Getting the amount of mahra to make a purple sylph as a free player is impossimple, and i know that because i was getting mahra and mahra only from every event out so far and still my gaia is 5 star blue and long way from being purple. And this has nothing to do with how "good" you are, its just a thing you cant get in any other way but spending.
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pinnochio.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.7 KB
ID:	1687840

You should use this avatar.
                Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                  Getting the amount of mahra to make a purple sylph as a free player is impossimple, and i know that because i was getting mahra and mahra only from every event out so far and still my gaia is 5 star blue and long way from being purple. And this has nothing to do with how "good" you are, its just a thing you cant get in any other way but spending.
                  Not to mention also getting all the event mounts at the same time. And 3000+ seps.

Comment

dont ******** on us free players saying u got a purple gaia with all skills and passive with lvl3 wings in 8 months , got here for 1 year or more stop lying
                    been playing for a while wartune ......

Comment

• Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                      there were multiple unlimited engraving/whip events that gave event items that could be exchanged for mahra; also was an unlimited engraving event recently that gave mahra.. how can know you had as many whips/sc ready to use for those events as he did ?
                      Riamba

Comment

• Originally posted by vaesolis View Post
                        there were multiple unlimited engraving/whip events that gave event items that could be exchanged for mahra; also was an unlimited engraving event recently that gave mahra.. how can know you had as many whips/sc ready to use for those events as he did ?
                        5000 mahra/sep in that sylph (with the 500 extra he claims he has now).

Events gave 1 mahra/sep per 100 soul crystal. That's the equivalent of 500,000 soul crystal/whips. Saved for the perfect time. Stored who knows where. All invested in a sylph that was released only 4 months ago, halfway through his playing time.
                        Ok, he won some in events and sylph arena. So only 300,000 soul crystal/whips then. Right.

Not to mention all those "free" mounts which required event items. More event items than could be earned for free per month.

The math is absurd. The argument is absurd. 99% of people here played long enough to know it is simply not possible, so I don't understand the need to claim he is the king of non-cashers.

The only way he could do it "Free" would be to receive an overpowered toon and not put more money into it, coincidentally in April when he joined the forums.

Comment

• king of non-cashers>>nope i dont think so king of the liar>>that is 100% im sure of it

Comment

• Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
                            5000 mahra/sep in that sylph (with the 500 extra he claims he has now).

Events gave 1 mahra/sep per 100 soul crystal. That's the equivalent of 500,000 soul crystal/whips. Saved for the perfect time. Stored who knows where. All invested in a sylph that was released only 4 months ago, halfway through his playing time.
                            Ok, he won some in events and sylph arena. So only 300,000 soul crystal/whips then. Right.

Not to mention all those "free" mounts which required event items. More event items than could be earned for free per month.

The math is absurd. The argument is absurd. 99% of people here played long enough to know it is simply not possible, so I don't understand the need to claim he is the king of non-cashers.

The only way he could do it "Free" would be to receive an overpowered toon and not put more money into it, coincidentally in April when he joined the forums.
                            or he could have acquired the 1200~ mahra he needed through the whip events and engraving events that gave event item per 5 whip/25 engrave.. a couple thousand whips and 10-15k soul crystals, spread over the course of nearly three months. arena daily and weekly awards for past 24 weeks give 2,000 sepulcrum on their own...

edit: if you really wanna know if he has cashed or not maybe better not to use things that could be achieved by non-casher with sufficient planning/patience and just ask to see in screenshot if the Special Pack with the 2 legendary jewels is still @ top of screen
                            Last edited by vaesolis; 05-15-2014, 08:28 PM.
                            Riamba

Comment

• Originally posted by HELLRAlSER View Post
                              ^
                              your definition of noob is broken. I am the one you cash for to beat. I am the one that makes you feel inadequate.

I am the best of the best, and only reason you wont ever know me, its cause am a true gamer. (I also don't help anyone outside of my guild, mostly, ya so no videos for u)
                              pfft...I didn't cash to beat you. In fact I don't even need to cash to beat you. As for the videos, you're the one who brought it up and yet you don't want to make them. Aren't you kind of shooting yourself in the foot here? Also I doubt any videos that you can make will be of any use to me. You haven't proven that you have any sort of knowledge or skills that I don't already know nor have you proven yourself to be best any anything. Those screenshots of yours aren't that rare either. I can easily find a few of my guildies who are also non-cashers and have better stats than you.

And also thanks for proving my point that you're self delusional and thinking the world revolves around you since you're the only person who thinks all cashers must have feelings of inadequacy only to you nor do they need help from videos that only you can make. I really wonder why you even bother posting that to show that you agree implicitly that you're flawed as a human being yet trying to act superior and perfect to others =P Maybe its because you're not getting enough recognition in RL that you bother to try so hard in the virtual world and open yourself up for even further avenues of flaming/trolling?
                              IGN: Athena
                              Guild: Warriors
                              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                              Class: Archer
                              Difficulty Level: Noob
                              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• so many tiny weiners stabbing and thrusting at each other at once

it's hilarious to see

Comment

Working...
                                X