Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

possable battle ground rule

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• possable battle ground rule

there could be a rule where if the person has not gotten a cart but has been killed 3 times where they cant be attacked tell they get a cart to make it a little bit fairer for low battle rating accounts i think it is a good next step for battle ground

If you can't kill anyone in battlegrounds, then you will be given dryads each time you get killed. You will get the dryad to the point that no one can kill you anymore and that means you are going to get +200 while the loser loses -400. Then you'll know the honor gain and loss is quite that much. There is simply no need to implement another rule in battlegrounds with the dryads now in to play.

Comment

Not real true i see many Bg where you get killed more then 20 times and you have no chance to kill one of the killers.Or come out of your Camp.

Comment

Originally posted by GladiusVictorius View Post
        Not real true i see many Bg where you get killed more then 20 times and you have no chance to kill one of the killers.Or come out of your Camp.
        Then it means your battle rating is too low for your level so much in a way that dryad can't make you strong. You should focus on slow leveling if you really want to produce a good battle rating at your level.

Comment

even with slow levelling you can not reach 40k-50kbr difference.At the moment in the bg level 50-59 the main normal player have a br between 50k-59k but must fight player with 90k-100k br even with 20 times Dryad you will never win.The main Problem is not that br difference but this over healing.Rune healing,Sylph healing skill healing.A Player with that br have 70k-90k hp the damage that you can make as normal player are much to low to kill them they come out every fight with no hp loose so they can kill easy 20 players.

Comment

Originally posted by GladiusVictorius View Post
            even with slow levelling you can not reach 40k-50kbr difference.At the moment in the bg level 50-59 the main normal player have a br between 50k-59k but must fight player with 90k-100k br even with 20 times Dryad you will never win.The main Problem is not that br difference but this over healing.Rune healing,Sylph healing skill healing.A Player with that br have 70k-90k hp the damage that you can make as normal player are much to low to kill them they come out every fight with no hp loose so they can kill easy 20 players.
            You're wrong here. Not every time you'll get to see so much high BRs in battlegrounds. I have seen someone who was at level 56 and she gained Lord Divine and now she has 100kBR+ without a cent to it. If you don't really want to spend on the game, you have to slow level and produce a good battle rating if you want more honor rankings.

You should focus on having better honor rankings that rushing to level since it does not actually make much sense if you don't have a good battle rating to back-up your level.
            If you have a better honor ranking it means a better medallion which can increase your BR as well.

Comment

Slow leveling does make a huge difference gives you time to finish guild skills and get hs and talents up to par which is a big thing for 50+, also allows you time to catch up on honor and insignias to better help you get armor whether pve or pvp, get your rings and jewelry legendary socket them out to max, get different mounts from whatever you can get them from so yes slow leveling can earn you big time br, but it does take time and patience. One other thing to mention also allows you time to get gems up to snuff too. lvl 39 you want to be crusader by 49 you want to be elite crusader and by 59 you want to be lord divine and you can do that all just by slow leveling.
              Server: R2 S168
              Guild: Fallen
              Character Name: Cera
              Class: Mage
              Level: 80

Comment

Casher also adopt this method as well. There are so many events that give way to much experience like Sky Trail. But there is no need in doing these things if you don't have a good BR. With Slow Leveling, you can also get your complete sets and work on so many things noobs wouldn't.

Comment

Plus gives you plenty of time to do astrals, troop enlightenment and equipment refining, many forget about troop enlightenment until much later.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
                    . With Slow Leveling, you can also get your complete sets and work on so many things noobs wouldn't.
                    i am a noob , slow leveling , done my 35 set socketing and fully enchanting, lvl 33 12k br with low equips that are not even 20 , lvl 6 guild skill , sucking astrals , and i work my *** off

Comment

Originally posted by Aliszar View Post
                      Plus gives you plenty of time to do astrals, troop enlightenment and equipment refining, many forget about troop enlightenment until much later.
                      plus gives you a need to beg everybody around to help you with MPD, because everybody is doing higher lvl dungeons.
                      been there, done that and ultimately it doesn't matter because cashers always are and will be ahead of you

Comment

Originally posted by MageRockz View Post
                        i am a noob , slow leveling , done my 35 set socketing and fully enchanting, lvl 33 12k br with low equips that are not even 20 , lvl 6 guild skill , sucking astrals , and i work my *** off
                        There are ways Victory can be obtained. Now it's supposed to be applied exp wise. As a casher, their main aim is to level stun fast, use money to produce a good Battle Rating, which is why they level fast. As a non casher, you do not need to adopt this method. Everything in the game contains little to too much exp which you'll have to avoid in the later stage of the game as a non casher. As a non casher, you need to work on your astrals, guild skills, try to get better sets for yourself. I would recommend you start slow levelling at level 40, since you'll get the mount and some other features you wouldn't get if you were not level 40. Try to get better honor rankings since that will give you the access to have better medallions. Try to stay away from things that will give you too much exp, otherwise you'll level fast and have a low BR, which has little to no sense in it. That's one of the reason weaker people quit, because of fast leveling. At level 50, there's an introduction to Talents. If you can be at 50 for two or more months, you can produce a good Battle Rating for your level and you won't be disappointed since you'll get to beat some casher as well in battlegrounds. Trust me, this method as worked for alot of people and I hope it works for you as well. Enjoy your game and have a nice day.
                        Last edited by Alberteiny; 05-13-2014, 12:46 AM.

Comment

well thank u , it works for me , am doing good at my lvl and have good br , its just that am not just slow , am extremely slow, wont be leaving 35 , with upcoming patch , mount comes at lvl 16, working on maxing GS , well my aim is 30k br at lvl 35 before mounts appear , i think i will do good , am just preparing myself.

its just some ppl think competition is on high levels , competition is everywhere in every aspect of the game

Comment

battle grounds sucks it needs to have a better match by battle rating 500-100 difference in battle ratting only,

they only way anything will get fixed is if we boycott battle grounds in mass and stop running it.

just get your honor from group arena and guild battles.

a mass boycott of it is the only thing that will work,,, so join in and boycott battle grounds

Comment

Battleground and Guild Battle are the only 2 places you gain honor at, cross server pvp points are gained in Battlegrounds and group arena. While yes you would gain honor in Guild Battle it would much slower to gain.

Comment

Working...
                              X