No announcement yet.

possable battle ground rule

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battlegrounds is the only event where you can gain more than 1k+ honor. Guild battle only gives honor depending on how many minutes you're able to defeat a guild.

By the way, Double Honor scrolls DO NOT work on the guild battle it only works on the battle grounds.

Comment

still waiting for new honor ranks

Comment

Impossible battle ground rule*

Comment

Originally posted by Guilewolf View Post
          battle grounds sucks it needs to have a better match by battle rating 500-100 difference in battle ratting only,

just get your honor from group arena and guild battles.
          ROFLMAO , u hate bg and go for arena , pfft , i would prefer bg than arena . campers team up and if they are well trained team clear u with a single AOE , u clearly dont understand a thing about whole pvp stuff in this game .

Comment

Originally posted by Guilewolf View Post
            battle grounds sucks it needs to have a better match by battle rating 500-100 difference in battle ratting only,

they only way anything will get fixed is if we boycott battle grounds in mass and stop running it.

just get your honor from group arena and guild battles.

a mass boycott of it is the only thing that will work,,, so join in and boycott battle grounds
            If you're a non casher, just focus on producing a good BR at a low level, then you'll kill campers. Sometimes Arena can be outmatched for your level, but battlegrounds is not always the case. When I say "not always" i mean it does not happen frequently.

Comment

Originally posted by GladiusVictorius View Post
              Not real true i see many Bg where you get killed more then 20 times and you have no chance to kill one of the killers.Or come out of your Camp.
              then either lvl up to get rid of them or be strng doing slow lvlng till u strng..and getting killed 20 times and u cant kill that player..sorry to say but it sucks.

Comment

Working...
              X