X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mushirmillion
    started a topic Battlegrounds - MVP incentive during Failure

Battlegrounds - MVP incentive during Failure

I just got MVP now, but we lost. Do MVP's get incentive during a Victory? And if so, what? I think this incentive should be applied even though the MVP is on the losing team. 30 insignias and honor for being MVP on the losing team is not worth all the kills you get.

• Pokket
    replied
    Well, as someone who likes to compete for MVP, it is just for bragging rights, but on our server a lot of players try to beat others.

Also, the people with MVP usually end up getting the most kills/honor (usually).

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Nuuuuuuu shoo shoo Sparklepire! I just like the shinies

Leave a comment:

• ChieftainRez
    replied
    You're just mad cause I own you in BG's, Petalface.

You just want to cart in peace cause you like collecting novelties.

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Heh, killing is pointless in BG, HNR sux, Insig sux, GB better for both these. MVP is just a silly title. I prefer carting for the yummy chests. ^_^

Leave a comment:

• R24365771
    replied
    Originally posted by mushirmillion View Post
    I just got MVP now, but we lost. Do MVP's get incentive during a Victory? And if so, what? I think this incentive should be applied even though the MVP is on the losing team. 30 insignias and honor for being MVP on the losing team is not worth all the kills you get.
    I thought honor farming was its own reward. You want more for killing a bunch of low levels?

Leave a comment:

• R2471526
    replied
    i wish it gave extra honor if you got mvp, getting mvp is pointless just shows who killed most

Leave a comment:

• R24877577
    replied
    Im glad no extra reward for MVP. Enough rewards for the top players in all the other events to grow faster than everyone else as it is. If there was a reward it would just be even more incentive to gang up on players to get the most kills than there already is. BG needs to be about a team victory and not an individual one. Unfortunately the random teams generator tends to make most bgs very one sided but that is the way it goes.

Leave a comment:

• Linazz
    replied
    Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
    NO...MVP = brag right

winning just 80, 80 ...losing jut 30, 30

that's it..MVP just = brag right..that's all
    winning is 90, 80 not 80, 80

Leave a comment:

• turboson1
    replied
    omg thank you so much, i finaly understand now

Leave a comment:

• SycoDad
    replied
    i like chicken

Leave a comment:

• grayhatter
    replied
    Which is why the first thing I do when the battlegrounds starts is run over and kill all their npc guards. =]
    Not only does it stack star points fast and helps the team win, it also nets me around the same amount of honor as the mvp.
    But of course I go on a killing spree after the npcs ;p

Leave a comment:

• 御萧xXLJXx
    replied
    Guess there is no point in having a MVP then if they have no extra incentives. Thank you for clearing that out for me.
    there is...MVP = most kills ...hence you have the highest honor gained...

basically kill as many as you can and you gain the most honor for battle....

even if you lost you get extra 30 insigs/30 honor, if your team win you get extra 80/80 ..but either way, been MVP means you killed the most, and that could be 100~200 extra honor gained.

Leave a comment:

• mushirmillion
    replied
    Guess there is no point in having a MVP then if they have no extra incentives. Thank you for clearing that out for me.

Leave a comment:

• 御萧xXLJXx
    replied
    So being on the winning team and being MVP, you don't get extra honor or insignias?
    NO...MVP = brag right

winning just 80, 80 ...losing jut 30, 30

that's it..MVP just = brag right..that's all

Leave a comment:

Working...
X