Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scyris
    replied
    Still don't see a point to the clothing id system, seems like a stupid completly pointless system thats not even needed or useful other than for sucking cash out of people for yet another useless feature.

Leave a comment:

• WickedSilk
    replied
    I see that you've joined very recently.

I think Wartune is a good example (along with many other MMOs, primarily MMORPGs) od the "Dragonball effect", a term my friends and I coined some time ago. The effect is based on the anime, where the hero is always on the quest to beat the strongest person he knows of. It's like getting really good at sports - first you win at a few local competitions, then a few nationals, then regionals, in some cases continentals and finally you're aiming for the world championships. The part that doesn't exist in our sports system, however, is the constant appearance of bigger enemies you never heard of before. Once you beat the world championships, alien martial arts masters with inhuman skill challenge you, then you fight against gods or whatever new enemy the storyteller can think of. Wartune is similar to this in their "more is always better" strategy, where more content and mechanics is better. And they are right, in a way - new players will be able to reach high BR faster, old players won't get bored, we're reaching power we previously thought was unreachable. Money is another concern entirely and has nothing to do with what I'm trying to say here - I'm trying to use the new patch to the best of my ability, and maybe I can get more information by sharing what I've got.

Leave a comment:

• Scyris
    replied
    Looks like yet another new system to try to earn them money, since some people turn balens into gold often. Does the devs of this game ever add anything new that isin't bascally a way for them to suck more money out of their players?, Look at the mothers day events, if you can even call them events, when you considering most of them require cash purchaises, those are not events imo. Events should have 0 costs to the player, just like those evil pearls in the lucky packs for easter just another shady way to suck money out of people. we should be able to open them for free, not have to spend ba;ens to open an event thing, in which 99.99% of the time your going to get the gold since they are probally just as rigged as the vip tokens, Vip tokens ALWAYS give you the cheapest item first, last item you'll get is prob 500k gold if its in there, you can forget about ever getting any of the gems etc, cuz that'd be money out of r2 pockets.

I also see no point to this clothing id system, there is no problem with how it currently is, only reason I see it changing is just another way to suck money out of people.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X