Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Patch 2.46 Part II

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    guess that if you pass a stage with s ranking, you should be able to pass next. Or at least that is probably the way they thought about it
    I'm just going to assume that's a bug that will (hopefully) be fixed when they roll out the patch to all servers tonight.

Comment

You have forgot to take a very important point into account that the higher the grade level the higher stats it will give per upgrade too, so the D clothing is horrible as it gives a max of +10 stats and A clothing gives +30 stats.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
        You have forgot to take a very important point into account that the higher the grade level the higher stats it will give per upgrade too, so the D clothing is horrible as it gives a max of +10 stats and A clothing gives +30 stats.
        If I'm right A clothing gives a max of +40.

I was calculating 2 things - what clothes to identify first and what clothes to refine first. My results are: D ranks are the best for identifying and S ranks are the best for refining. I did not connect the two, but obviously - if you want to refine S rank clothes, identify those first.

EDIT (not to double post):
        A few more questions for S1-ers with too much free time:

How much do extra attempts cost?
        How many stages/levels are there in total?
        Do the rewards for various areas (/levels/stages) vary?

Update: Old chests got converted!

Proof (of course this could be edited but why would I):
        Click image for larger version

Name:	wtL2chests.png
Views:	1
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	1687278
        Last edited by WickedSilk; 05-08-2014, 06:01 AM. Reason: don't want to double post

Comment

Working...
        X