I may quit R2 Wartune to move to Kabam.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

try servers then mate ... a lot better
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-08-2014, 03:14 AM.

Server : S38x
    Class : Archer
    BR : 180k+
    Guild : Elite

Love to play with fire !

Comment

If Kabam is dead, then why is the winner of the knights CW on my server?

Comment

Originally posted by Scyris View Post
        Am I the only one thinking of this? there is alot more free balens, more events and such over there than there is here at R2, Kabam even has a thing that you can accrue points just for logging in which can be turned in for even more rewards in Wartune. Is R2 ever going to match this? or continue to be stingy compared to other publishers for this game?
        Go to♥. Not KABAM. You have better prospects in♥ than KABAM. I've heard rumours of player complaints against KABAM server so be careful. R2 is capitalist extreme so we can't expect things to get better. I'm actually playing a waiting game here ... hoping for things to become better but most likely it's not going to happen. It's an 80% chance that things will get so bad that 80% of the players quit en masse (on my server. Things appear to be pointing in that direction). And who knows ... might get to be top 10 on the server without having to do a thing.
        Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 05-08-2014, 03:39 AM. Reason: Name removal.

Comment

about moving to kabam

there is something good for moving to kabam

u nid to go there to experience it ,

they have no 'get free balens'

kabam reward program is not for wartune

but their server won't get merged so often,

hence less guild merge.

best thing in kabam is:

u can do ToK NM everyday after lv60, coz their top play actually undress everyday

Comment

Working...
          X