Sky Trial [Rewards]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky Trial [Rewards]

Hello guys, I'm really curious about the Sky Trial REWARDS. I know it gives EXP, gold, but it also gives those crystals, what are those ? What are they used for ? And how does the clearing of Sky Trial levels work ? Do the levels reset everyday, everyweek, or never ? Some more info would be awesome !

Best Regards,
    Spatalos

Its for transform sylph to next class.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
      i must of saw an evolved gaia in the auction house that required lvl 70

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
        OK ... I was thinking the same thing, but I was not sure. So will we be able to upgrade the sylphs (when whe get the materials) now ? Or the actual upgrading will come in a future patch ?

Comment

Actual upgrades will come in a future patch (about 2 months from now?).

This is one of those "coming soon" things that will definitely come, like RES resistance.

Comment

It wont be 2 months out...3rd part should be last(or atleast close to) and would guess beginning of june for that

Comment

well it seems that first we'll be able to upgrade just iris and pan or so are the rumours, so probably next gaia and amazon, and then hades and apollo (can we get the extra material required for those 2 from sky trial?). So i guess there are at least 3 more parts :P

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                well it seems that first we'll be able to upgrade just iris and pan or so are the rumours, so probably next gaia and amazon, and then hades and apollo (can we get the extra material required for those 2 from sky trial?). So i guess there are at least 3 more parts :P
                Wrong, stop guessing stuff that are completely farfetched.

Comment

the guess is based on people saying that this is how it was on the chinese server and it shall be here as well. I saw it in at least 3 places and no one said anything about it. Any reason to dimiss my guess?

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                    the guess is based on people saying that this is how it was on the chinese server and it shall be here as well. I saw it in at least 3 places and no one said anything about it. Any reason to dimiss my guess?
                    Because you just need to stop making assumptions that since chinese wartune gets all this and that, that we're gonna get this and that....... .... ....

Comment

What are the rewards in goldan exp? like in china (what Ema postedin forum images) or are reduce?

Can someone post the list for each lvl?

ty

Comment

No china got it like 2 patch after we mabye get it into next patch or patch after that. But you still need 10 x Stars and 1000 x Sands its take like 60 days to collect you should be ablet to have mats ready when the system coming up.
                        Character - Taggen
                        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                        Class - Archer
                        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
                          Because you just need to stop making assumptions that since chinese wartune gets all this and that, that we're gonna get this and that....... .... ....
                          we pretty much know what it shall be implemented next because of the chinese server, the guess is based on r2 style. Reason for which they added the shylph in 3 parts? so you invest in certain sylphs first, then in others as well instead of being aware of all at once. It is a nice marketing style. But sure, keep your hopes up that everything shall be added at once , sorry for ruining your dreams

Comment

Working...
                          X