Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merger needed for S24

Our server is in need of a merger. Kabam S24
    Last edited by Monavie; 05-07-2014, 11:05 AM. Reason: to add the server name
    Toon: Adonia
    Server: Kabam S24
    Guild Master: Paragon

Like many of these server merge suggestions, I'll add in this. There are numerous servers that need merging, but they have shown they dont care alot about old servers because they make new ones at a ridiculous rate

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
      Like many of these server merge suggestions, I'll add in this. There are numerous servers that need merging, but they have shown they dont care alot about old servers because they make new ones at a ridiculous rate
      I agree in the fact that R2 should care for the old servers as well as the newer servers. If a numerous amount of servers need merging, then I believe that you have every right to request for a merge! Otherwise, what's the point in even playing if you're unable to socialize with anyone apart from yourself and the NPC's around Cloud City?
      "Like every great leader that ever lived, I shall create acts in order of remembrance to those that died fighting for their superiors."

Welcome to my Dominion. May the element of Life devour your needs, and the element of Death conclude your life gracefully and without pain.

Comment

I am in favor of a server merger for S24.

Comment

Working...
        X