This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archers Double shot CON = Fail = OUCH

after doing WB every time since i started playing 4 days after game release i always notice a Drop in my rage towards the end of my cycle, and i always wondered why for i am spamming Arrowstrike like crzy to BUILD rage but yet my rage was DROPPING. i have figured out why!!

Taadaaa!!!

The "second"strike of the archer actually requires Rage and is Unnoticible if u are to crit on the ëxtra shot" if u do normal damage with this ur rage actually drops. taking you longer to get that snipe out. sometimes it takes a round and a half to get a good snipe out.

so our "free" extra shot is not free at all....
    Cambrooke

S103
    Guild: Beast
    Class Mage
    Might Rank #2
    VIP 8

ya... wondering so much how my rage drop a bit. thanx for bringing this up.
    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Can be solved by doing the lazy style

Start the battle with the spamming multi>spamm for qte so when black screen is gone, tada multi about to fire.

Then leave it to a**o itself, it'll shoot t***e a**o shots anyways, so just lean back & watch.

^The lazy archers way of WB.

Far to many hints hidden >.<
      S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
      Mage: Existence (G.M)
      BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Working...
      X