Message sending :D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message sending :D

There is something i think ya should add to the message system the rights to send items, money or vouchers sometime i really whant to help frineds when i got pretty mutch of everything and they dont have so mutch i wish i could help. Like my brother and i we play the multi dungeons very often together and very often i get the item he whants and he gets the item i whant. I think ya should add it specially when the items are unbound then ya can send to a friend

adding a trading system will attract the UNWANTED third parties whom pray on games that have trading to make Real world money by selling in game items. Which is against ToS. by not having trading it helps keep the game balanced and keeps the illegals away and if we did have trading. Imagine how uber ur cashers would be then. maybe doing 10% WB damage instead of 1.3% get the drift? now ride on it.

Mystic2

AstralKing
    Cambrooke

S103
    Guild: Beast
    Class Mage
    Might Rank #2
    VIP 8

Comment

Originally posted by Mystic2 View Post
      adding a trading system will attract the UNWANTED third parties whom pray on games that have trading to make Real world money by selling in game items. Which is against ToS. by not having trading it helps keep the game balanced and keeps the illegals away and if we did have trading. Imagine how uber ur cashers would be then. maybe doing 10% WB damage instead of 1.3% get the drift? now ride on it.

Mystic2

AstralKing
      yeah i have stated this on many posts... if only the market was an auction house it would have solved this problem (way to fail hard r2...)

Comment

Maybe they will start but this should be more easy to handle when this game is webbased and not client based as wow and other game so it should be more easy to stop that

Comment

Originally posted by Mystic2 View Post

Mystic2

AstralKing
          Hey mystic. I get what you are talking about but all mmos have some kind of trade system. We can't stop cheaters as every game will have them no matter what. Why should we diminish an economy for everyone just bc there are cheaters? A trade system is needed same with a market system. This wouldn't be a mmo with out one. The way it is now makes cashers even more OP then not. Having a market system to make balens and what not will balance everything overall.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
            Hey mystic. I get what you are talking about but all mmos have some kind of trade system. We can't stop cheaters as every game will have them no matter what. Why should we diminish an economy for everyone just bc there are cheaters? A trade system is needed same with a market system. This wouldn't be a mmo with out one. The way it is now makes cashers even more OP then not. Having a market system to make balens and what not will balance everything overall.

Hmmm indeed!!!

Also may i suggest a conversion place. to where u can trade gold in for Balens. I.E> 1000 gold for 5 balen. Same as the exchange ratio for contribution. This way non-cashiers can be able to access shop items.
            Cambrooke

S103
            Guild: Beast
            Class Mage
            Might Rank #2
            VIP 8

Comment

That may never happen! (at least not in the way you are thinking of)
              I make around 2.000.000 gold a day which would be 10.000 balens each day = 100 $ make that a month and you would have saved ~3000 $ and noone ever would pay a penny for this game. And there are for sure some players who make way more gold a day than i do. a ratio of 10000 goldcoins for 1 balen should be more possible, but on the other hand it would be tough to keep the pace with cashers when youre broken because of balens buying and cant get your astrals and guild skills on top. In the end you'll always have to pay 4 win and this way are almost all browsergames / clientgames with an Item Mall. btw crystal sage is way more a game which you need to pay huge amounts of $$$ to stay in the Top 10. This game isnt that crowded yet. and the older servers wont get that many more players - more likely less due to the fact that every 3-4 days 3-4 new servers pop up. Just so that players leave the older server when they aren't as good as the others. s5 where I am playing is close to empty... Only 100-150 players at Worldbosses. And it will be less day after day with upcoming new servers. So its even possible to stay in the top 20 for non-cashers. You have to keep playing up to level 35+ and buy the Arena PvP Set. Right at this point you can almost beat everyone at battlegrounds and in the duel / multiplayer arena. Just the ones who invest thousands of dollars to get level 4+ gems and nowadays soul crystals wont be beatable. but the amount of players who do so at each server can still be counted with 1 hand. The further you go on at this game the better your chances to keep up. Catacombs grants you at level 41+ even level 2 gems. There might be for real a big gap between cashers and non-cashers at the beginning but not that much anymore the further you step. And if you want to keep right from start just spend the 5 bucks for the orange starter jewels and stay VIP to gain at some day even 150% more exp in dungeons. Just my 2 cents about this!

Comment

Working...
              X