Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

its unfair?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its unfair?

its unfair? because...there are players? are using VIP's and they can buy a rare item?....and the players that dont have VIP's are totaly doomed?
    as i concern ....pls. dont be unfair to those ....who can't buy rare thing for there characters?.......just like me! so the player like us can defend to those players have a +12 or above item......and they calling us noobs? ....but are level are the same.......because in the battle we cant fight them....and beat us easily?
    plss.....create an item for us for those who can't but rare items?,,,,,.......so we can fight them back?

VIP Can't do anything special other then spinning the fraud wheel of fortune and recieving more exp, so no your not totally doomed agains VIP players, tho if you are a non payer you are doomed towards people that spend cash

It's a paygame, payers always win where casuals are always mediocre and get obliterated by payers, it's how it is, and to create a rare item for you non payers? Why should they put effort in something that doesnt pay off?

Comment

Us VIP have no rare items we can BUY to make use stronger. yes we may buy a few gems but thats it. U are able to get the same gear we can, except for the promotion reward for the two stinky lvl 20 lengdary trinkets. and the level 30 or 40 ones are tons better. as for the gear u say we can get better i do knot see where u are coming from. speaking of the mystery shop? I will be a fool to buy a lvl 45-50 equip from there for 48.000 Balen... let me translate $480 USD i think it is for one peice of gear... please...
      Cambrooke

S103
      Guild: Beast
      Class Mage
      Might Rank #2
      VIP 8

Comment

Hehe Mystic.

Yeah VIP itself offers no real bonus over other players, its not like we get free balens, and the VIP Quests are not really XPtastic or anything, its just a minor enhancement. Im not a casher, I VIP because i had VIP in crystal saga and it was good, this one in WT will be fine once you get lvl 7-9. but overall not that big an issue.
        FartyMcFly - Wartune S1 - Archer
        Shalimar - Wartune S43 - Mage

Shadowalk - League of Angels S70 - Warrior

Comment

Arena shop,dungeons lvl 30 drops and crypt shop always provide free + 12 purple equipments..no balens..
          IGN : AwakenedOne
          Class : Knight
          Server : Forest of Doom

"The only important moment in your life is "NOW"- Ekchart Tolle -..The moment u looking at this word is "NOW"..~ <3
          Wartune is a browser game to play for fun..Why so serious ?

Comment

wats wrong with the serenity lake? i cant play....y....? its loading 97% but its stop?

Comment

Originally posted by R23485803 View Post
              wats wrong with the serenity lake? i cant play....y....? its loading 97% but its stop?
              Send a support ticket or post in the bug section of the forums...not the suggestion/feedback section...
              Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
              BR: 67K
              Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by R23485803 View Post
                its unfair? because...there are players? are using VIP's and they can buy a rare item?....and the players that dont have VIP's are totaly doomed?
                as i concern ....pls. dont be unfair to those ....who can't buy rare thing for there characters?.......just like me! so the player like us can defend to those players have a +12 or above item......and they calling us noobs? ....but are level are the same.......because in the battle we cant fight them....and beat us easily?
                plss.....create an item for us for those who can't but rare items?,,,,,.......so we can fight them back?
                i thought this to untill i looked at the shop and did my research the game isnt far enough along for payers to have a huge advantage over hard workers so stop complaining and

quit or keep playing and still stop complaining about something that's non existant considering for vip players to have any advantage they would need to spend as someone said

480 dollars per piece of gear and i doubt someones going to shell out that type of cash on a hybrid rts/mmo that's no were near finished or final stages if this was a game like

conquer online you would have a point but the fact is companys need these "donations" to keep everything on without those the game fails EVERY GAME THATS F2P HAS A CASH

SHOP deal with it if you truly hate your so called "unbalance" when its just gems and some gear thats outrageously over priced then go to a pay to play game like WoW(dont flame

just using as an example) oh wait they have a cash shop on top of being pay to play and the pvp on there is highly unbalanced, i guess my point is **** and enjoy the game or

leave

my bad i was wrong some games have membership fees to access certain areas on member only servers

and really i think the only reason your complaining is because you cant pay for balens
                Last edited by Neftalian; 10-04-2012, 02:54 PM. Reason: fixing

Comment

Working...
                X