Eliminate the ability to plunder another player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eliminate the ability to plunder another player

Many of the higher level smithing items require a lot of gold, but when you're plundered EVERY 2 hours, you lose gold faster than you earn it. Top players don't really need the extra gold, but the players they plunder suffer for it. Plundering is just bullying in a game that doesn't need it. Or maybe there should be a cap of 20k that can be plundered in a turn. I'd be okay with upping the protection from 2 hours to 6 hours. As it stands, you just donate it to your guild so a bully doesn't steal it first.

so park your castle in a world where you can't be plundered i.e. the swamp etc. during the hours you get plundered most, or move around more

Comment

First off most people plunder for the kyanite, the gold is just bonus, Secondly in a future update it is rumored that the wilds will be removed so no mines and no plundering.
      Server: R2 S168
      Guild: Fallen
      Character Name: Cera
      Class: Mage
      Level: 80

Comment

Yes Wild, Tank, and TOK will be removed frome the game becouse China removed it frome the game plane to.

Just boost you br so nobody wanna fight you
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't this a war game? How is it considered bullying if this game is meant to pvp. That's one thing I never understood in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivion5 View Post
            Correct me if I am wrong but isn't this a war game? How is it considered bullying if this game is meant to pvp. That's one thing I never understood in this game.
            Couldn't have said it better myself!!

anyone that moans about plunders, i just say 'it's part of the game.. get used to it'

but yeah wilds,tok and tanks wont be around for much longer so all you moaners can stop moaning when you get plundered!
            Server:Wartune [S133] Esterwyn
            Name: iron3y3d
            Guild: Twi§ted
            Class: Knight
            Level: 78
            Battle Rating: 110K+

One Shot Can Change History

Comment

Originally posted by R252948865 View Post
              Many of the higher level smiting items require a lot of gold, but when you're plundered EVERY 2 hours, you lose gold faster than you earn it. Top players don't really need the extra gold, but the players they plunder suffer for it. Plundering is just bullying in a game that doesn't need it. Or maybe there should be a cap of 20k that can be plundered in a turn. I'd be okay with upping the protection from 2 hours to 6 hours. As it stands, you just donate it to your guild so a bully doesn't steal it first.
              According to some guides I have read so far, wilds will be disabled, but I cannot Justify if the same thing will happen here in the English Wartune as it is already in the Chinese Wartune.
              What you need to know about plundering, Every 10% of the gold you make will be subtracted when you're a victim of a plunderer. The 10% is not that much and there is no need to be a cap for it. Wartune is a war game which includes plunders as well. That's why before you log off, make sure you contribute all your gold to your guild or use them on astral s. When someone plunders you, he/she won't take that much from you.

By the way, A War Game can also contain bullying as well, so if you get plundered it does not necessarily mean "Bully".
              Last edited by Alberteiny; 05-07-2014, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Plunder is MAINLY for Kyanite, gotten many hateful pm's from 80's that tell me to stop plundering them, but why should I? max kyanite per day.

Currently plundering another dude 3-4 times a day, at level 71-72, cause he gives me 300+k per plunder.

There's way to hide your cash if you really need it, as there is in every game, learn the tricks, and hide your money.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                  Plunder is MAINLY for Kyanite, gotten many hateful pm's from 80's that tell me to stop plundering them, but why should I? max kyanite per day.

Currently plundering another dude 3-4 times a day, at level 71-72, cause he gives me 300+k per plunder.

There's way to hide your cash if you really need it, as there is in every game, learn the tricks, and hide your money.

show me how to hide 7 million in gold for my enchants. And It better not take me a month to save up cuz I have another one right after that for even more. Then a week later I need another 96 million.
                  Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                    show me how to hide 7 million in gold for my enchants. And It better not take me a month to save up cuz I have another one right after that for even more. Then a week later I need another 96 million.
                    I need the same tricks as well

Comment

enchant as you go, and spend in small amounts, and you won't have an issue. why save money when they dump 2million gold on you every day for doing absolutely nothing??

Comment

There are some strategies I would like you guys to use. You know you're prone to any person to plunder you. If you're saving too much gold to just enchant clot-hings, I suggest you go to the lower map area and do the job first before you come back to your default position. That way, not too much drama will be stirred up if you actually had the chance to think a way out.

To be honest, I plunder people, but I do it once a day to each person I see to avoid causing trouble with anyone in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by R252948865 View Post
                          Many of the higher level smithing items require a lot of gold, but when you're plundered EVERY 2 hours, you lose gold faster than you earn it. Top players don't really need the extra gold, but the players they plunder suffer for it. Plundering is just bullying in a game that doesn't need it. Or maybe there should be a cap of 20k that can be plundered in a turn. I'd be okay with upping the protection from 2 hours to 6 hours. As it stands, you just donate it to your guild so a bully doesn't steal it first.
                          No. Plundering is a primary source of Kyanite! There are few sources of kyanite and plundering is one of them. On the other hand there are loads of ways to get gold.

As for protecting your gold there are numerous tactics and techniques that are quite effective. Additionally there are various ways to store gold without it being subject to loss from plundering. These factors combined with planned timing of placing large amounts of gold in hand to craft or otherwise spend large chunks at once is sufficient to mitigate your issue.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post

Yes. Plunder is the primary source of kyanites as well as the farm tree and crops. If one person gives you that much gold, I think plundering he/she once is enough. Plundering him/her twice or more is bullying which is why you'll get more hateful PMs. It's just every where in an online game. That's why you need to have a strategy that suites you asides bullying.

Bullying can also be the reason weaker people don't get to play the game anymore. When I say weaker, I don't mean the noobs.
                            Last edited by Alberteiny; 05-10-2014, 05:02 PM. Reason: Made an error

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                              So you're L80 but you haven't figured out how to move your castle? I haven't been plundered this YEAR.

Comment

Working...
                              X