Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

tips on getting s rank for sky raill?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tips on getting s rank for sky raill?

only thing i figued out that affects it is ur damage taken and do. I took a bit of damage because of reflect on first boss and got an A. no damage on 2nd boss and got an S. seems like even taking 1 damage prevents you from getting an s rank
    Last edited by ArtemisS58; 05-08-2014, 04:55 AM.

I barely take 5k damage on most bosses but damage dealt made me get A rank a lot, only got S on 3 out of 12 attempts.

Even killing it in 2-3 hits and it ends up as A... fuqin crit, lol

I think using a Sylph which the boss is weak too increases your chances possibly.

Comment

control your damage at 1-2 bar hp and use biggest damage skill when the boss nearly dead
      Server: East Coast Server 300+
      Class: Mage
      Level: 70+
      Battle Rating: 90+k
      Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

I have just started doing this but after you finish a battle, it says exactly what you need for an S rating. Usually it's to deal way more damage than the monster has HP - for the first one you need 216k, but the monster has about 150k I think. Damage taken doesn't seem to be a problem, as I can get 0 without a problem, and over 130k is allowed - you can see a separate assessment for both your damage dealt and taken.

Comment

do easy ones w/o troops
          Sarcasm Intended

Comment

well not hard to get S, maybe you just not familiar with the new event

cast a strong attack before boss died, and use the right type of sylph

EDIT: passed L1 with all stages grade S
            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
            IGN: Kimwong
            CLASS: Knight
            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              I barely take 5k damage on most bosses but damage dealt made me get A rank a lot, only got S on 3 out of 12 attempts.

Even killing it in 2-3 hits and it ends up as A... fuqin crit, lol

I think using a Sylph which the boss is weak too increases your chances possibly.
              I thought you could only do it 10 times?

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis63 View Post
                you can get an item that adds extra attempts

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis63 View Post
                  You can get more attempts with the "Heaven Horn" if you're lucky with the draw.

Comment

^What they said.

Comment

Do it withouth troops and u will get S rank

Comment

Also I think it would be better to not s-rank everything. reason is because once you s-rank a stage I dont think you can ever do it again. I notice that doing a stage u already completed (no s-rank) u can still get gold and exp each time. I know there are more floors or levels to it but not everyone can get to all of them. So wouldnt it be better to leave at least 1 stage not s-ranked yet so u can use ur 10 attempts everyday? (if you are stuck on a stage you cant beat with 10 attempts everyday u dont want to spend losing 10 times or not using at all)

Comment

You will usally start failing to get S'es long before there is any real risk of dying however...

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
                            Also I think it would be better to not s-rank everything. reason is because once you s-rank a stage I dont think you can ever do it again. I notice that doing a stage u already completed (no s-rank) u can still get gold and exp each time. I know there are more floors or levels to it but not everyone can get to all of them. So wouldnt it be better to leave at least 1 stage not s-ranked yet so u can use ur 10 attempts everyday? (if you are stuck on a stage you cant beat with 10 attempts everyday u dont want to spend losing 10 times or not using at all)
                            if you can s rank a level, you should be able to pass the next one as well and do that for gold and xp.
                            I cant get S unless i sylph

Comment

ok, wth. I one-shot the first boss, took no damage and still didn't get the S rating on that one. Something wrong there.
                              Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

Working...
                              X