Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

tips on getting s rank for sky raill?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R211971187 View Post
    there is a reason why there is wishing wall, so there is still a way to get whatever slyph related upgrade that u need, except for the third materials needed for apollo and hades. so no need to panic if u cannot get higher in sky trail. I dun see anyone in r2 able to get to lv 4 or 5 for that matter before war 2 is out
    well daily free horns are not bad, costs nothing to open it
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Perhaps a stupid question, but where do I use the star tears I win?

Comment

Originally posted by Frecklez View Post
        Perhaps a stupid question, but where do I use the star tears I win?
        sylph evolution for future patch
        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
        IGN: Kimwong
        CLASS: Knight
        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Anyone can tell what element are weak Dark and Light ? Got problem to make S on them .

Comment

Originally posted by koevman View Post
            Anyone can tell what element are weak Dark and Light ? Got problem to make S on them .
            Light > Dark
            Dark > Light

They're each other's weakness.

Comment

hmm...anyone managed to get S rank on Lv 3 stage 3 and clear Lv 3 stage 4? Managed to S rank all the stages till 3 - 2 but barely cleared 3 - 3 and stuck on 3 - 4 now...maybe some monster from other timezones can shed some light to help out the rest here =P
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                hmm...anyone managed to get S rank on Lv 3 stage 3 and clear Lv 3 stage 4? Managed to S rank all the stages till 3 - 2 but barely cleared 3 - 3 and stuck on 3 - 4 now...maybe some monster from other timezones can shed some light to help out the rest here =P
                What sylph are you using? Hades is a real lifesaver in sky trail... and really everything else. Even if it's your best pet, using Gaia might not be a good idea against an electric opponent. I managed to eek by 3-4, but it was when I still had the lycan mount; after warrior's call I was probably around 210k br. Pretty much just Hades/mire rune'ed my way to victory. There's probably a more methodical way of going about it for archers, since you have a reliable slow and your crit rate is better.

Problem with the S ranks for mages at the later levels, is that we don't have any damage reduction skills other than a QTE skill on restoration. This makes getting an A or S rank for Damage Received a real pain. Managed to get it on 3-2, but not on 3-1/3/4 yet.

Anyway, best of luck! There's no real rush to 3-5 since that's just not going to happen any time soon lol. Posted this in another thread, but the 3-5 warlock lady two-shots my toon. Really quite humbling lol...

---
                If any mages care to know, the spec I usually use is: bolt, thunderer, damnation, suntoria, restore, heal rune, mire rune, Hades. Before I got the mire rune, I used brutality.

Comment

Working...
                X