tips on getting s rank for sky raill?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R211971187 View Post
    there is a reason why there is wishing wall, so there is still a way to get whatever slyph related upgrade that u need, except for the third materials needed for apollo and hades. so no need to panic if u cannot get higher in sky trail. I dun see anyone in r2 able to get to lv 4 or 5 for that matter before war 2 is out
    well daily free horns are not bad, costs nothing to open it
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Perhaps a stupid question, but where do I use the star tears I win?

Comment

Originally posted by Frecklez View Post
        Perhaps a stupid question, but where do I use the star tears I win?
        sylph evolution for future patch
        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
        IGN: Kimwong
        CLASS: Knight
        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Anyone can tell what element are weak Dark and Light ? Got problem to make S on them .

Comment

Originally posted by koevman View Post
            Anyone can tell what element are weak Dark and Light ? Got problem to make S on them .
            Light > Dark
            Dark > Light

They're each other's weakness.

Comment

hmm...anyone managed to get S rank on Lv 3 stage 3 and clear Lv 3 stage 4? Managed to S rank all the stages till 3 - 2 but barely cleared 3 - 3 and stuck on 3 - 4 now...maybe some monster from other timezones can shed some light to help out the rest here =P
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                hmm...anyone managed to get S rank on Lv 3 stage 3 and clear Lv 3 stage 4? Managed to S rank all the stages till 3 - 2 but barely cleared 3 - 3 and stuck on 3 - 4 now...maybe some monster from other timezones can shed some light to help out the rest here =P
                What sylph are you using? Hades is a real lifesaver in sky trail... and really everything else. Even if it's your best pet, using Gaia might not be a good idea against an electric opponent. I managed to eek by 3-4, but it was when I still had the lycan mount; after warrior's call I was probably around 210k br. Pretty much just Hades/mire rune'ed my way to victory. There's probably a more methodical way of going about it for archers, since you have a reliable slow and your crit rate is better.

Problem with the S ranks for mages at the later levels, is that we don't have any damage reduction skills other than a QTE skill on restoration. This makes getting an A or S rank for Damage Received a real pain. Managed to get it on 3-2, but not on 3-1/3/4 yet.

Anyway, best of luck! There's no real rush to 3-5 since that's just not going to happen any time soon lol. Posted this in another thread, but the 3-5 warlock lady two-shots my toon. Really quite humbling lol...

---
                If any mages care to know, the spec I usually use is: bolt, thunderer, damnation, suntoria, restore, heal rune, mire rune, Hades. Before I got the mire rune, I used brutality.

Comment

Working...
                X