Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sky trail question

first about the horns. seams we have no way to use em yet
    2nd, its about how to get S assestment in place of A. since i 1 hit killed one of them and still gave me A, saying that for S i had to do more damage

also seams there is not comp yet in form of exp how was announced at the last maint

Comment

Click on horn from inventory, it opens up a card draw type thing. More like a slot machine with crappy luck, lol.

Try using a sylph that the boss is weak against, only thing that strikes me as a possibility. (Or it's bugged)

Comment

S grade base on 2 area

damage inflicted - tips to get S for this area is do a strong attack before the boss died
        damage taken - your troop dmg received also count (my guess), so if having problem on this area, better take off your troop

that's my way to get all 10 "S" in L1
        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
        IGN: Kimwong
        CLASS: Knight
        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
          S grade base on 2 area

damage inflicted - tips to get S for this area is do a strong attack before the boss died
          damage taken - your troop dmg received also count (my guess), so if having problem on this area, better take off your troop

that's my way to get all 10 "S" in L1
          thank you. will try again tomorrow.

Comment

What are star tears for?

Comment

star tears for sylph evolution. its not unlocked yet since to access it you need to click on the evolve tab or whatever they decide to name it in the sylph window.
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
              X