No announcement yet.

Clothing Identification Success Rates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you do realise this 30% 49% etc gambling isnt really what it looks like? I mean as far as i know the sucess rate is way less than that....

Comment

Originally posted by jonas39179 View Post
      you do realise this 30% 49% etc gambling isnt really what it looks like? I mean as far as i know the sucess rate is way less than that....
      Yes, that's why I started this thread...to see what the actual success rates were. Seems like, with a very few exceptions, the rates are far lower that what they claim. Wartune math for ya.

Next move for them will be selling balen packs where you have a "good" percentage chance to get all the balens you paid for. Then they'll only give you half.
      Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

C x3 2 success

i also did my helm which was a huge fail

B x6 none success
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ngdskjgvnhbsfdjkgbhfdgil.png
Views:	1
Size:	271.9 KB
ID:	1687348

not much stats for all the gold, could get more upgrading my astrals

however i did a bg without my blessing and survived with like 8 hp

i did a wing identify before bg, so that probably saved my ***

Comment

Just blew 7 million gold failing to identify S level helm. What a waste.

Comment

Have B-level hat. Made 6 tries with 0 success.

I am sure 40% success rate is obviously false. In sky trials thread there is a posting about of 12 times straight of failure. If success rate would be 40%, then probability of getting 12 times straight of failure is 0.2% !

Comment

40% success rate isn't false. I levelled two B weapons to one star with one try each. It's freaking luck lol. Understand the concept of gambling.

Comment

Originally posted by Czarcasm View Post
                  40% success rate isn't false. I levelled two B weapons to one star with one try each. It's freaking luck lol. Understand the concept of gambling.
                  Gambling is the wagering of money or something of material value (referred to as "the stakes") on an event with an uncertain outcome with the primary intent of winning additional money and/or material goods. Gambling thus requires three elements be present: consideration, chance and prize.[1] Typically, the outcome of the wager is evident within a short period.

The term gaming[2] in this context typically refers to instances in which the activity has been specifically permitted by law. The two words are not mutually exclusive; i.e., a “gaming” company offers (legal) “gambling” activities to the public[3] and may be regulated by one of many gaming control boards, for example, the Nevada Gaming Control Board. However, this distinction is not universally observed in the English-speaking world. For instance, in the UK, the regulator of gambling activities is called the Gambling Commission (not the Gaming Commission).[4] The word gaming is used more frequently since the rise of computer games to describe activities that do not necessarily involve wagering, especially online gaming, with the new usage still not having displaced the old usage as the primary definition in common dictionaries.

Gambling is also a major international commercial activity, with the legal gambling market totaling an estimated $335 billion in 2009.[5] In other forms, gambling can be conducted with materials which have a value, but are not real money. For example, players of marbles games might wager marbles, and likewise games of Pogs or Magic: The Gathering can be played with the collectible game pieces (respectively, small discs and trading cards) as stakes, resulting in a meta-game regarding the value of a player's collection of pieces.

wow i wish i had $335b to spend on wartune

Comment

I can't tell if you trolled me or if you agree with me lol.

Comment

me neither

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                        Gambling is the wagering of money or something of material value (referred to as "the stakes") on an event with an uncertain outcome with the primary intent of winning additional money and/or material goods. Gambling thus requires three elements be present: consideration, chance and prize.[1] Typically, the outcome of the wager is evident within a short period.

The term gaming[2] in this context typically refers to instances in which the activity has been specifically permitted by law. The two words are not mutually exclusive; i.e., a “gaming” company offers (legal) “gambling” activities to the public[3] and may be regulated by one of many gaming control boards, for example, the Nevada Gaming Control Board. However, this distinction is not universally observed in the English-speaking world. For instance, in the UK, the regulator of gambling activities is called the Gambling Commission (not the Gaming Commission).[4] The word gaming is used more frequently since the rise of computer games to describe activities that do not necessarily involve wagering, especially online gaming, with the new usage still not having displaced the old usage as the primary definition in common dictionaries.

Gambling is also a major international commercial activity, with the legal gambling market totaling an estimated $335 billion in 2009.[5] In other forms, gambling can be conducted with materials which have a value, but are not real money. For example, players of marbles games might wager marbles, and likewise games of Pogs or Magic: The Gathering can be played with the collectible game pieces (respectively, small discs and trading cards) as stakes, resulting in a meta-game regarding the value of a player's collection of pieces.

wow i wish i had $335b to spend on wartune
                        If i had $335B would not be playing wartune, the most i would be doing is having my own wartune provider where i would be supergod hero, and farming money out of the spenders.
                        R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                        Archer Linkoneusc
                        Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Yep, just wait I'm sure there is a balen button coming soon to help you to ID the clothes you've already paid for.

Comment

So after 15 million, I finally got S-Level identified. 6.6% success rate.

Comment

you could of upgraded an astral with that

Comment

Refine gave me 2 stars of course. I'm sure I can refine again back to 1 star, and then back to 2 stars again, for only 10 fashion core.

Comment

Working...
                                X