Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    you could of upgraded an astral with that
    I know. Seems like we all jumped at the chance to do these identifications, when it's something you should focus more on at later stages of the game where you can rake in more gold.
    Luckily my astral is already high level, so it was still a better investment after the refine. But that's just my luck....15 millon and 5 cores for 40 intellect.
    Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

well i had hardly any clothes like 4 or 5 for each set, so all mine are done

can work on astrals again, while i save fashion cores
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

i have tried to identify my A ranked-weapon 8 times but no success even once. could anybody tell me how to increase success rate in identifying clothes? or...does it just depend on luck?

Comment

It is just luck. Yesterday I needed 4 times to identify a 30 % success clothing, and 5 times for a 40% success clothing. I dont remember the other 2 I identified, but I think they were easier

Comment

Low rate of success is pretty amazing when they throw you an unlimited clothing ID event with decent rewards...

Sad I already ID'd everything I had when clothing system was introduced else I'd have put down 100mil on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              Low rate of success is pretty amazing when they throw you an unlimited clothing ID event with decent rewards...

Sad I already ID'd everything I had when clothing system was introduced else I'd have put down 100mil on it.
              Refines also count

Comment

Yep I tried with refine and it works too, even the failed ones.
                Redemption

Comment

Seems like my identification rates jumped way up with this event. Before it took 15 million and 10 million to identify S-levels. Now it took 2 million, 3 million, 2 million. At least we learned to save those for an event now.
                  Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

I had pretty good luck with this. For the event, it worked 3 times out of 4 attempts, some was A quality clothing. I already had some identified before this event and the most attempts I had to do was 3 times to get a success.

Comment

it's annoying ,When spend 8m to upgrade Level A Clothing and...Not successful, But it's Ok, just game & try another way

Comment

Love the low success rate I'm getting on weapon idendification with the event. Took me like 10 tries for D quality gear, lol. And doesn't cost alot of gold for that. Eventually it works, but I'm racking up event collections because of this.

Comment

Its a gamble and your not ment to win in gambling...or rather your success rate is ment to be very low. Thats what keeps people gambling..the 'chance ' to win something.

Comment

Working...
                          X