X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CrizzyB
    started a topic Clothing Identification Success Rates

Clothing Identification Success Rates

Wanted to start a thread where people can post their clothing identification success rates, to help determine whether this is just another gold dump with bad Wartune proc rates.

For me:

S-Level - 4 tries, 0 success
    B- Level - 5 tries, 4 success

Then I tried another B level again:

6 tries, 0 success.

So 4/11 isn't that bad, it's about right for what they claim. But that 6 failures in a row is the one that got me. Much like Thunder (50% chance to slow) not working 7-9 times in a row on world boss, every single day. Or the "good" chance of clothing synthesis which actually seems like 5% success. Wartune odds just don't seem to fit reality.

How have you all done with the identifications?

• Pickapath
    replied
    Its a gamble and your not ment to win in gambling...or rather your success rate is ment to be very low. Thats what keeps people gambling..the 'chance ' to win something.

Leave a comment:

• adetayo
    replied
    Love the low success rate I'm getting on weapon idendification with the event. Took me like 10 tries for D quality gear, lol. And doesn't cost alot of gold for that. Eventually it works, but I'm racking up event collections because of this.

Leave a comment:

• R27557831
    replied
    it's annoying ,When spend 8m to upgrade Level A Clothing and...Not successful, But it's Ok, just game & try another way

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    I had pretty good luck with this. For the event, it worked 3 times out of 4 attempts, some was A quality clothing. I already had some identified before this event and the most attempts I had to do was 3 times to get a success.

Leave a comment:

• CrizzyB
    replied
    Seems like my identification rates jumped way up with this event. Before it took 15 million and 10 million to identify S-levels. Now it took 2 million, 3 million, 2 million. At least we learned to save those for an event now.

Leave a comment:

• RedemptionS42
    replied
    Yep I tried with refine and it works too, even the failed ones.

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Low rate of success is pretty amazing when they throw you an unlimited clothing ID event with decent rewards...

Sad I already ID'd everything I had when clothing system was introduced else I'd have put down 100mil on it.
    Refines also count

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Low rate of success is pretty amazing when they throw you an unlimited clothing ID event with decent rewards...

Sad I already ID'd everything I had when clothing system was introduced else I'd have put down 100mil on it.

Leave a comment:

• JackMalloy
    replied
    It is just luck. Yesterday I needed 4 times to identify a 30 % success clothing, and 5 times for a 40% success clothing. I dont remember the other 2 I identified, but I think they were easier

Leave a comment:

• erisme
    replied
    i have tried to identify my A ranked-weapon 8 times but no success even once. could anybody tell me how to increase success rate in identifying clothes? or...does it just depend on luck?

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    well i had hardly any clothes like 4 or 5 for each set, so all mine are done

can work on astrals again, while i save fashion cores

Leave a comment:

• CrizzyB
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    you could of upgraded an astral with that
    I know. Seems like we all jumped at the chance to do these identifications, when it's something you should focus more on at later stages of the game where you can rake in more gold.
    Luckily my astral is already high level, so it was still a better investment after the refine. But that's just my luck....15 millon and 5 cores for 40 intellect.

Leave a comment:

• CrizzyB
    replied
    Refine gave me 2 stars of course. I'm sure I can refine again back to 1 star, and then back to 2 stars again, for only 10 fashion core.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    you could of upgraded an astral with that

Leave a comment:

Working...
X