Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Do the devs really expect people to..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scyris
    started a topic Do the devs really expect people to..

Do the devs really expect people to..

I wonder do the devs really expect people to sit at a certan level for possibly months to get a few pieces of gear? I know alot of people do this but it seems like a waste for some flash game. I think it all needs to be sped up, anyone agree? like lv 50 gear needing 80 crystaliods insted of the stupid batcrap insane 200. Lower 40 gear to like 20-40 crystaloids per piece.

There needs to be some limit as to how pay2win the game is, because its getting pretty rediclous lately. I think gear aquisition should be sped up, its not really the gear where alot of the br comes from anyway. From what I have noticed gear is only a small portion of BR.

• FufuBunnySlayer
    replied
    It was sped up a good bit when MPs were reduced to 1/day.
    Also key runs. Also don't get every set.

70 set may take a ton of loids, but it was not crazy since you'd still finish the set before you hit 80. With the exp reduction, that may no longer be the case.

Leave a comment:

• Spiritombz
    replied
    if you want to speed it up buy the loids

Leave a comment:

• ancienthug
    replied
    if u think lvl 40-50 gear takes too long u should probably quit. lvl 70 takes 400. thats just the way the game is no way to change it

Leave a comment:

• AeonS3
    replied
    If you want to speed up, you can buy crystaloid packs when they are on sale. Unfortunately this is pay2win.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X