Guild Defense

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Defense

A weekly event where your guild joins in teams of 3 defending against waves of monsters.
    Depending on how many waves your Guild can clear gives a different outcome to prizes and rewards...

Guild Master can decide which order of the teams to defend (Team1, Team2, Team3 etc.)
    (1) Teams will be in a queue until the former team is defeated. (would be awesome for Guild vs Guild)
    (2) Teams will fight all at once and the average wave will decide Guild Rank of the event for the server...
    "And it will be nice if you can destroy guild buildings for a limited amount of time (some hours cd) if you win " -Shirokane

"7. Hold A once in a month SuperEvent where there's no more wave, but a single giant monster that comes attacking.
    (Much like WB, but it comes to attack you and your guild instead)" - R21763422

Dunno what do you guys think?

I thought of this after Nephtysia‎ posted something about more Co-op... (finding link...)
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....816-More-Co-op
    Last edited by DizzieSpider; 10-15-2012, 07:05 AM.

Awesome idea!

Comment

Originally posted by DizzieSpider View Post
      A weekly event where your guild joins in teams of 3 defending against waves of monsters. Depending on how many waves your Guild can clear gives a different outcome to prizes and rewards...

Guild Master can decide which order of the teams to defend (Team1, Team2, Team3 etc.)
      (1) Teams will be in a queue until the former team is defeated. (would be awesome for Guild vs Guild)
      (2) Teams will fight all at once and the average wave will decide Guild Rank of the event for the server...

I thought of this after Nephtysia‎ posted something about more Co-op... (finding link...)
      Sounds fun let's do it
      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

A weekly event where your guild joins in teams of 3 defending against waves of monsters. Depending on how many waves your Guild can clear gives a different outcome to prizes and rewards...

MMMM awesome indeed
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Cool..idea..
          Last edited by nofuluk; 09-22-2012, 10:44 AM.
          IGN : AwakenedOne
          Class : Knight
          Server : Forest of Doom

"The only important moment in your life is "NOW"- Ekchart Tolle -..The moment u looking at this word is "NOW"..~ <3
          Wartune is a browser game to play for fun..Why so serious ?

Comment

awesome make the game more enjoyable

Comment

I think this is a WONDERFUL idea. It would be nice if we could get socketing rods as prizes, because right now the only way to get them is to spend actual money, which gives a BIG one up for those who have that kind of money to spend. :/

Comment

+1

Though it might take awhile for them to suggest it to the original devs and implement, I'd like to see it happen. ;p
                Wartune:
                Server: [S3]Worg Lair
                Name: Cashmere
                Guild: Kingdom

My
                My

Comment

wow... wonderful idea. This may help the guild to be more talk active. My guild is active, but sometime it just so quiet..

Comment

Originally posted by HimeFen View Post
                    wow... wonderful idea. This may help the guild to be more talk active. My guild is active, but sometime it just so quiet..
                    but thats a good thing some peace and quite is good so it helps u keep track of both enjoying the Game and its players mmmm
                    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

better feedback than i thought...

Comment

+1

I think this is one of the best ideas i've read on this forum yet.

IM UP FOR IT!! XD

Comment

Love the idea. It does sound really fun and more guild teamwork will be involved with the game, which is always a plus.

Comment

+1 I love this idea

Comment

I concur! do want!

Comment

Working...
                              X