Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DizzieSpider View Post
    better feedback than i thought...
    You get good feedback if its a good idea and people agree. I guess people agree. Including myself.

Comment

+1 I love this idea

Comment

Heck yea this idea rocks. Get the guild involved in team building exercises
        Would love to see this idea implemented.
        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
        BR: 67K
        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Great idea!!!
          I´ll love to see this idea translated to pvp too in guild vs guild DD
          And it will be nice if you can destroy guild buildings for a limited amount of time (some hours cd) if you win

Shirokane
          Lvl 51 Knight S1

Comment

Any kind of guild battles, I support.

Comment

i think it sounds like a good idea. reminds me of final fantasy 7 where u compete on the gold saucer to reach the last lvl

Comment

bump

Comment

Like to ask,

1. Maybe add an Event to it "Like Castle Defense / Guild Defense". Where the aim is to defend your Castle or Guild against Waves of Monsters.
                  2. Will have new buildings to build. For example, defensive buildings like Keep, Towers, or Walls and offensive buildings like Catapult, Battering Ram, etc.
                  3. Above could be used for Guild vs Guild too.
                  4. Only Guild Leaders and Officers / Assistant GL can control the buildings.
                  5. Rather than fight it out like the battles we're having, implement another mini-game to it. (we already have some mini-games, aka QTE and the Rat-in-the-hole).
                  6. Victory / Defeat comes with reward and devastation. You gonna spend your guild contributions towards maintaining the buildings, leveling them up, repairing, etc.
                  7. Hold A once in a month SuperEvent where there's no more wave, but a single giant monster that comes attacking. (Much like WB, but it comes to attack you and your guild instead)
                  8. Hopefully, all members can participate.

Overall, a GREAT idea!!! +10.

Comment

Originally posted by R21763422 View Post
                    Like to ask,

1. Maybe add an Event to it "Like Castle Defense / Guild Defense". Where the aim is to defend your Castle or Guild against Waves of Monsters.
                    2. Will have new buildings to build. For example, defensive buildings like Keep, Towers, or Walls and offensive buildings like Catapult, Battering Ram, etc.
                    3. Above could be used for Guild vs Guild too.
                    4. Only Guild Leaders and Officers / Assistant GL can control the buildings.
                    5. Rather than fight it out like the battles we're having, implement another mini-game to it. (we already have some mini-games, aka QTE and the Rat-in-the-hole).
                    6. Victory / Defeat comes with reward and devastation. You gonna spend your guild contributions towards maintaining the buildings, leveling them up, repairing, etc.
                    7. Hold A once in a month SuperEvent where there's no more wave, but a single giant monster that comes attacking. (Much like WB, but it comes to attack you and your guild instead)
                    8. Hopefully, all members can participate.

Overall, a GREAT idea!!! +10.
                    I basically said that... (except for super event) your number form looks better though
                    Adding your "SuperEvent" to idea

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                      X