X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DizzieSpider
    started a topic Guild Defense

Guild Defense

A weekly event where your guild joins in teams of 3 defending against waves of monsters.
    Depending on how many waves your Guild can clear gives a different outcome to prizes and rewards...

Guild Master can decide which order of the teams to defend (Team1, Team2, Team3 etc.)
    (1) Teams will be in a queue until the former team is defeated. (would be awesome for Guild vs Guild)
    (2) Teams will fight all at once and the average wave will decide Guild Rank of the event for the server...
    "And it will be nice if you can destroy guild buildings for a limited amount of time (some hours cd) if you win " -Shirokane

"7. Hold A once in a month SuperEvent where there's no more wave, but a single giant monster that comes attacking.
    (Much like WB, but it comes to attack you and your guild instead)" - R21763422

Dunno what do you guys think?

I thought of this after Nephtysia‎ posted something about more Co-op... (finding link...)
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....816-More-Co-op
    Last edited by DizzieSpider; 10-15-2012, 07:05 AM.

• DizzieSpider
    replied
    bump

Leave a comment:

• DizzieSpider
    replied
    Originally posted by R21763422 View Post
    Like to ask,

1. Maybe add an Event to it "Like Castle Defense / Guild Defense". Where the aim is to defend your Castle or Guild against Waves of Monsters.
    2. Will have new buildings to build. For example, defensive buildings like Keep, Towers, or Walls and offensive buildings like Catapult, Battering Ram, etc.
    3. Above could be used for Guild vs Guild too.
    4. Only Guild Leaders and Officers / Assistant GL can control the buildings.
    5. Rather than fight it out like the battles we're having, implement another mini-game to it. (we already have some mini-games, aka QTE and the Rat-in-the-hole).
    6. Victory / Defeat comes with reward and devastation. You gonna spend your guild contributions towards maintaining the buildings, leveling them up, repairing, etc.
    7. Hold A once in a month SuperEvent where there's no more wave, but a single giant monster that comes attacking. (Much like WB, but it comes to attack you and your guild instead)
    8. Hopefully, all members can participate.

Overall, a GREAT idea!!! +10.
    I basically said that... (except for super event) your number form looks better though
    Adding your "SuperEvent" to idea

Leave a comment:

• R21763422
    replied
    Like to ask,

1. Maybe add an Event to it "Like Castle Defense / Guild Defense". Where the aim is to defend your Castle or Guild against Waves of Monsters.
    2. Will have new buildings to build. For example, defensive buildings like Keep, Towers, or Walls and offensive buildings like Catapult, Battering Ram, etc.
    3. Above could be used for Guild vs Guild too.
    4. Only Guild Leaders and Officers / Assistant GL can control the buildings.
    5. Rather than fight it out like the battles we're having, implement another mini-game to it. (we already have some mini-games, aka QTE and the Rat-in-the-hole).
    6. Victory / Defeat comes with reward and devastation. You gonna spend your guild contributions towards maintaining the buildings, leveling them up, repairing, etc.
    7. Hold A once in a month SuperEvent where there's no more wave, but a single giant monster that comes attacking. (Much like WB, but it comes to attack you and your guild instead)
    8. Hopefully, all members can participate.

Overall, a GREAT idea!!! +10.

Leave a comment:

• DizzieSpider
    replied
    bump

Leave a comment:

• R23199682
    replied
    i think it sounds like a good idea. reminds me of final fantasy 7 where u compete on the gold saucer to reach the last lvl

Leave a comment:

• Vlastimir
    replied
    Any kind of guild battles, I support.

Leave a comment:

• shirokane
    replied
    Great idea!!!
    I´ll love to see this idea translated to pvp too in guild vs guild DD
    And it will be nice if you can destroy guild buildings for a limited amount of time (some hours cd) if you win

Shirokane
    Lvl 51 Knight S1

Leave a comment:

• Barbarossa
    replied
    Heck yea this idea rocks. Get the guild involved in team building exercises
    Would love to see this idea implemented.

Leave a comment:

• creedx
    replied
    +1 I love this idea

Leave a comment:

• alucard21893
    replied
    Originally posted by DizzieSpider View Post
    better feedback than i thought...
    You get good feedback if its a good idea and people agree. I guess people agree. Including myself.

Leave a comment:

• only1merlin
    replied
    I concur! do want!

Leave a comment:

• xVinylScratchx
    replied
    +1 I love this idea

Leave a comment:

• Kadai
    replied
    Love the idea. It does sound really fun and more guild teamwork will be involved with the game, which is always a plus.

Leave a comment:

• Evilkiller
    replied
    +1

I think this is one of the best ideas i've read on this forum yet.

IM UP FOR IT!! XD

Leave a comment:

Working...
X