Wings will be resalle again?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wings will be resalle again?

Now with Clothing Identification has coming how will it be me Wings some has ben in the events will them recome like the Helm Armor Weapons in hot shop now?

I guess with new server people will has missing alot of cloths.

Save in China them sell sometimes Events Wings in Hot Shop for 3995 balens 1k more that orginal wings frome normal shop.

I have skip take alot of Events Wings becouse its has never ben giving any diffrens br frome other skins frome normal shop.
    But now when Clothing has coming am more intresst of get Wings again.

Nobody knows if them will start sell wings again some has ben in Events before for give all new server chance to spend tones of Cores for try get 5 stars?
    Otherwise will be prettly hard handicap for all new people.

and people some has ben off frome game for a while some return back to the game.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

the wings in the events are normally for cashers, but i cant say for sure if they'll bring them back or not. If i was to guess i'd say probably not.
    Last edited by soloist21; 05-08-2014, 07:55 PM.
    300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
    MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Yh, man want not to spen lat of money on chothing but man game is expensiz took man hole salarery. Good suggesion doe, r2gaem could emplimmeantasion.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceRpf View Post
        Yh, man want not to spen lat of money on chothing but man game is expensiz took man hole salarery. Good suggesion doe, r2gaem could emplimmeantasion.
        english mother....., do you speak it?
        I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
          the wings in the events are normally for cashers, but i cant say for sure if they'll bring them back or not. If i was to guess i'd say probably not.
          Dosent make me any if man get to pay for them, just them bring it back before i have not see any resone to pay 30k balens just for a wings some give me 0 br and i quited for 4 months for a while ago to and come back so missing alot of cloths under the time.

But now when this system has come its give br for every cloths make me more intresst into gain the cloths not for the skins just for be more cloting hunt br one.
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
          X