Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyway to shut off those annoying info/system messages in chat?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyway to shut off those annoying info/system messages in chat?

Is there some way in this stupid game to shut off those annoying system/info messages? i don't need one everytime someone gets a purple item, I don't need them spammed for every little action I do, Is there a way to shut them off so they ONLY show in system tab, or better yet off entirely? because they are spammy as hell. Switching to chat specific tabs don't help, they still show.

i hate the one where it always tells me to get more hp after i die in gb or something
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
      i hate the one where it always tells me to get more hp after i die in gb or something
      For me its all the so and so got so and so item, farm exp, that sort of stuff its like.. I don't need to be spammed with this **** I already know.

Comment

Well, I don't think there is actually an option that allows you to disable the System chat, but maybe you could put in a thread in the Suggestions and Feedback? I'm sure there are many people who share your views on the System chat.
        "Like every great leader that ever lived, I shall create acts in order of remembrance to those that died fighting for their superiors."

Welcome to my Dominion. May the element of Life devour your needs, and the element of Death conclude your life gracefully and without pain.

Comment

Working...
        X