Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Game over !!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game over !!!!!

I have been playing games like this for over 5 years now, And I keep seeing, in almost everyone of them, the game owners greed, They all go too far with opening too many servers, This game takes many, many hours a day to play at the top levels, And thats 7 days a week, The game has reached a point where it really has too many things to do,
    And now this new clothing thing, spend 800k gold, for a 30% chance of it actually working is completely absurd , Like anyone whos not lvl 80 has any extra gold in the first place, I know of 7 players in my guild, who spent the gold, and THEY ALL FAILED, Did one of your devs actually think we would spend balens on gold alchemy ? That will never happen, some might be dumb, but not completely stupid,
    This has become just like the simpsons episode where maggie is in the ball pit, already semi covered in balls, And then they add 5000 more balls, completely burying all the children , Wartune / R2, has added too many servers, And have buried us all,
    All games have a shelf life, and have their run, This game is on the downslide, Players play now , to wait for merges that wont happen anytime soon, so they are leaving in droves, Last 3 guild battles, we had 15-18 players show up, the other side has 1 or 2, And at tonights World Boss, only 6 knights were in the battle, The server 464 has died, And Im not gonna be the last rat off this sinking ship, And did you notice, I never even got into all the issues and problems the game has, Lagg, missing gear, d/c at all times, All of this, adds up, to no more fun, GAME OVER !!!

new server always like that, r2 want to grab more money so continue to create new server without thinking the possibility of the life for new server
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

why do you think all clothing identification has to be done in the 1st day? did you expect to get lvl 10 red astral on 1st day too when they introduced them? you got some valid points, but most is just yada yada yada
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
        why do you think all clothing identification has to be done in the 1st day?
        I dont.
        But I would expect 40% to be 40% and not a thing that takes 6 times to roll.
        The 30% and 20% I still have to succeed with and I spend millions and millions.

Comment

why do you think all clothing identification has to be done in the 1st day? did you expect to get lvl 10 red astral on 1st day too when they introduced them? you got some valid points, but most is just yada yada yada
          yes i did expect a level 10 red astral
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

i expected pie..........but was grief stricken when i did'nt get it

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
              yes i did expect a level 10 red astral
              In one day?
              AeonFlux
              Mage
              S3 Worg Lair Europe
              OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

Well, very few people want to join new servers anymore, its hard enough to keep old servers populated. Merges happen every 1-4 months most of the time, new servers get 3 merges within 3-4 months, then it slows down.

I did all 4 of my clothing on 40% without failing so its just a luck based system as always, they make servers because people ask for them because they are too noob to play current servers, they are lazy and want to be high ranking on a new server simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
                  Well, very few people want to join new servers anymore, its hard enough to keep old servers populated. Merges happen every 1-4 months most of the time, new servers get 3 merges within 3-4 months, then it slows down.

I did all 4 of my clothing on 40% without failing so its just a luck based system as always, they make servers because people ask for them because they are too noob to play current servers, they are lazy and want to be high ranking on a new server simple as that.
                  All 4 of your clothing? you do realize the new system has nothing to do with what you wear? Lol'ed.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                    All 4 of your clothing? you do realize the new system has nothing to do with what you wear? Lol'ed.
                    You do know that some clothes are 30% and some are 40% right? or are you one of those Lovely "retired" players who just sit on forums posting whatever you assume?

and I never said it has anything to do with what clothing I am wearing now did I? I simply said all my clothing showed 40% on it and I didn't fail one of them.
                    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-09-2014, 07:08 AM. Reason: Watch your language.

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
                      You do know that some clothes are 30% and some are 40% right? or are you one of those retarded "retired" players who just sit on forums posting whatever you assume?

and I never said it has anything to do with what clothing I am wearing now did I? I simply said all my clothing showed 40% on it and I didn't fail one of them.
                      "All 4 of my clothing" says otherwise, you Lovely Person.

Clothings are 20, 30, 40, 50 and 60% FYI, not just 30 and 40. You've been spouting your ** on this forum everywhere for months now, and it's time for you to I Love Hearts ♥♥♥♥.
                      Last edited by winlord; 05-09-2014, 07:23 AM. Reason: Watch your language...

Comment

i dont think its 1st time, assume 40% = 4% 20 % = 2% and then see refines/enchants/drop rates/critical, and it will look perfect.
                        Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                          "All 4 of my clothing" says otherwise, you Lovely Person.

Clothings are 20, 30, 40, 50 and 60% FYI, not just 30 and 40. You've been spouting your ** on this forum everywhere for months now, and it's time for you to I Love Hearts ♥♥♥♥.
                          I said 4 clothing [wings,armor,weapon,andhelmet] all of which had 40% chance, I didn't say anything else, ugh your mind is very pretty and full of ♥.
                          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-09-2014, 02:47 PM.

Comment

HOW OFF TOPIC CAN YOU GET ?, THIS IS JUST A SILLY PLACE NOW, WITH MANY PROBLEMS, THE NEW CLOTHING EVENT IS JUST THE LAST THING THAT TOLD ME ITS TIME TO GO, AND LIKE I SAID, THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN DO IT ARE PLAYERS WHO HAVE BEEN PLAYING LONG TIME, LVL 70-80 PLAYERS, ALL THE ONES CHIMING IN ARE AT THAT LEVEL, so THE BIG GET STRONGER, AND THE LITTLE PLAYERS CANT, AND ONLY LOOSE LOADS OF GOLD, THAT COULD BE SPENT ON OTHER, MORE IMPORTANT THINGS

Comment

Originally posted by IsniffCRAYONS View Post
                              HOW OFF TOPIC CAN YOU GET ?, THIS IS JUST A SILLY PLACE NOW, WITH MANY PROBLEMS, THE NEW CLOTHING EVENT IS JUST THE LAST THING THAT TOLD ME ITS TIME TO GO, AND LIKE I SAID, THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN DO IT ARE PLAYERS WHO HAVE BEEN PLAYING LONG TIME, LVL 70-80 PLAYERS, ALL THE ONES CHIMING IN ARE AT THAT LEVEL, so THE BIG GET STRONGER, AND THE LITTLE PLAYERS CANT, AND ONLY LOOSE LOADS OF GOLD, THAT COULD BE SPENT ON OTHER, MORE IMPORTANT THINGS
                              Then spend your gold on more important things now and identify clothes when you think it's important.
                              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Working...
                              X