X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IsniffCRAYONS
    started a topic Game over !!!!!

Game over !!!!!

I have been playing games like this for over 5 years now, And I keep seeing, in almost everyone of them, the game owners greed, They all go too far with opening too many servers, This game takes many, many hours a day to play at the top levels, And thats 7 days a week, The game has reached a point where it really has too many things to do,
    And now this new clothing thing, spend 800k gold, for a 30% chance of it actually working is completely absurd , Like anyone whos not lvl 80 has any extra gold in the first place, I know of 7 players in my guild, who spent the gold, and THEY ALL FAILED, Did one of your devs actually think we would spend balens on gold alchemy ? That will never happen, some might be dumb, but not completely stupid,
    This has become just like the simpsons episode where maggie is in the ball pit, already semi covered in balls, And then they add 5000 more balls, completely burying all the children , Wartune / R2, has added too many servers, And have buried us all,
    All games have a shelf life, and have their run, This game is on the downslide, Players play now , to wait for merges that wont happen anytime soon, so they are leaving in droves, Last 3 guild battles, we had 15-18 players show up, the other side has 1 or 2, And at tonights World Boss, only 6 knights were in the battle, The server 464 has died, And Im not gonna be the last rat off this sinking ship, And did you notice, I never even got into all the issues and problems the game has, Lagg, missing gear, d/c at all times, All of this, adds up, to no more fun, GAME OVER !!!

• ancienthug
    replied
    my bad, did not read correctly

Leave a comment:

• MageRockz
    replied
    Originally posted by ancienthug View Post
    ........the game hasnt even been out for 5 years

nice try though
    wrong he didnt say that , he said he has been playing games like these and explains further , pls read his sentence carefully.

andd by the way , i thought the same thing but went back and came clear

Leave a comment:

• ancienthug
    replied
    hmmm also said ur join date is Feb 2014, so u have played all "5 years" without going to the forum!?!?!

..... oh the things that people do

Leave a comment:

• ancienthug
    replied
    ........the game hasnt even been out for 5 years

nice try though

Leave a comment:

• dukec2
    replied
    i dont get why everyone is complaining... its not that much gold compared to everything.

stop complaining that you can't identify everything the first day. did you get all the gold for astrals or guild mount in one day?... no it takes time.

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    Originally posted by IsniffCRAYONS View Post
    HOW OFF TOPIC CAN YOU GET ?, THIS IS JUST A SILLY PLACE NOW, WITH MANY PROBLEMS, THE NEW CLOTHING EVENT IS JUST THE LAST THING THAT TOLD ME ITS TIME TO GO, AND LIKE I SAID, THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN DO IT ARE PLAYERS WHO HAVE BEEN PLAYING LONG TIME, LVL 70-80 PLAYERS, ALL THE ONES CHIMING IN ARE AT THAT LEVEL, so THE BIG GET STRONGER, AND THE LITTLE PLAYERS CANT, AND ONLY LOOSE LOADS OF GOLD, THAT COULD BE SPENT ON OTHER, MORE IMPORTANT THINGS
    Then spend your gold on more important things now and identify clothes when you think it's important.

Leave a comment:

• IsniffCRAYONS
    replied
    HOW OFF TOPIC CAN YOU GET ?, THIS IS JUST A SILLY PLACE NOW, WITH MANY PROBLEMS, THE NEW CLOTHING EVENT IS JUST THE LAST THING THAT TOLD ME ITS TIME TO GO, AND LIKE I SAID, THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN DO IT ARE PLAYERS WHO HAVE BEEN PLAYING LONG TIME, LVL 70-80 PLAYERS, ALL THE ONES CHIMING IN ARE AT THAT LEVEL, so THE BIG GET STRONGER, AND THE LITTLE PLAYERS CANT, AND ONLY LOOSE LOADS OF GOLD, THAT COULD BE SPENT ON OTHER, MORE IMPORTANT THINGS

Leave a comment:

• Filfiljuma
    replied
    Originally posted by winlord View Post
    "All 4 of my clothing" says otherwise, you Lovely Person.

Clothings are 20, 30, 40, 50 and 60% FYI, not just 30 and 40. You've been spouting your ** on this forum everywhere for months now, and it's time for you to I Love Hearts ♥♥♥♥.
    I said 4 clothing [wings,armor,weapon,andhelmet] all of which had 40% chance, I didn't say anything else, ugh your mind is very pretty and full of ♥.
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-09-2014, 02:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hot Shot
    replied
    i dont think its 1st time, assume 40% = 4% 20 % = 2% and then see refines/enchants/drop rates/critical, and it will look perfect.

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
    You do know that some clothes are 30% and some are 40% right? or are you one of those retarded "retired" players who just sit on forums posting whatever you assume?

and I never said it has anything to do with what clothing I am wearing now did I? I simply said all my clothing showed 40% on it and I didn't fail one of them.
    "All 4 of my clothing" says otherwise, you Lovely Person.

Clothings are 20, 30, 40, 50 and 60% FYI, not just 30 and 40. You've been spouting your ** on this forum everywhere for months now, and it's time for you to I Love Hearts ♥♥♥♥.
    Last edited by winlord; 05-09-2014, 07:23 AM. Reason: Watch your language...

Leave a comment:

• Filfiljuma
    replied
    Originally posted by winlord View Post
    All 4 of your clothing? you do realize the new system has nothing to do with what you wear? Lol'ed.
    You do know that some clothes are 30% and some are 40% right? or are you one of those Lovely "retired" players who just sit on forums posting whatever you assume?

and I never said it has anything to do with what clothing I am wearing now did I? I simply said all my clothing showed 40% on it and I didn't fail one of them.
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-09-2014, 07:08 AM. Reason: Watch your language.

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
    Well, very few people want to join new servers anymore, its hard enough to keep old servers populated. Merges happen every 1-4 months most of the time, new servers get 3 merges within 3-4 months, then it slows down.

I did all 4 of my clothing on 40% without failing so its just a luck based system as always, they make servers because people ask for them because they are too noob to play current servers, they are lazy and want to be high ranking on a new server simple as that.
    All 4 of your clothing? you do realize the new system has nothing to do with what you wear? Lol'ed.

Leave a comment:

• Filfiljuma
    replied
    Well, very few people want to join new servers anymore, its hard enough to keep old servers populated. Merges happen every 1-4 months most of the time, new servers get 3 merges within 3-4 months, then it slows down.

I did all 4 of my clothing on 40% without failing so its just a luck based system as always, they make servers because people ask for them because they are too noob to play current servers, they are lazy and want to be high ranking on a new server simple as that.

Leave a comment:

• AeonS3
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    yes i did expect a level 10 red astral
    In one day?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X