No announcement yet.

unfair to knight and even mage ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont get why people still think knights are op in endgame pvp. this was true for 1v1 pvp before sylphs came out maybe... now its rather balanced. in group pvp mages are still and have always been n1 cause of their heals and aoe's. for endgame the only pvp that actually matters is guild battle (mage op, or even archers for attacking ward) and cw (class doesnt matter). thats my opinion anyway.

edit: i cant tell how it will be with advanded skills. i still didnt see all of the knight skills yet. but slow for ST sounds really good.
    Last edited by Setsuna88; 05-10-2014, 04:46 AM.

Comment

well I faced jessy today didn't dmg him with aoe and im 130k br crit mage(he blocked and heal most of dmg since aoe don't do much dmg %) than I go sylph (gaia purple) he casted shield and sylphed also I did 4 attacks with sylph including delph which breaked his shield but he was still full hp and than he finished me with 110k none crit

in the end knights win all of course provided that they cash enough

Comment

doesnt matter which class if u have cashed enough.....
        R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
        Class : Archer
        Guild : •OneŽ•
        LvL : 80
        Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
        BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
          Sky trail is a double misfortune, archers not only get further but get S easier too.
          Please explain how archers get an S rating easier?

As far as I am aware the best way to get an S rating is to wait till boss is nearly dead then Delphic/Sylph delphic for massive end damage.
          As knights have by far the strongest Delphic attacks in the game, it stands to reason that it will be easier for them to gain an S rating.

Same goes for sylph delphics, as the sylph takes your toon's best attack as a base and adds to that. So knights sylph delphics are stronger than the other classes also.

Comment

well coz Knight is very-late game Char and not for PVE. so do not complain about it. About PVP, Archer can beat knight at 130k BR with Gaia?... Might be a "yes"
            But can Archer beat knight at 200k BR with any sylph ?... I do not count the very strong knight as they know how to play with 10k Block and 240k HP -> the block rate is nearly 90% with 10k heal.
            Same question at 200k BR mages with 150k crit Restore?
            So that is not unfair. If u are weak, be stronger. If u still think it is unfair. Make a new char then you will see.
            P/s: if u play long enough, u should rememeber the moment when Sylph hadn't released yet. How can 120k archer beat 120k knight? ) even in arena with noob AI.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
              Same goes for sylph delphics, as the sylph takes your toon's best attack as a base and adds to that. So knights sylph delphics are stronger than the other classes also.
              you might need to reread how sylph attacks works
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

As far as I am aware the best way to get an S rating is to wait till boss is nearly dead then Delphic/Sylph delphic for massive end damage.
                As knights have by far the strongest Delphic attacks in the game, it stands to reason that it will be easier for them to gain an S rating.

Sylph doesn't take your best attack as a base, it takes your attack rating as a base(whether matk or patk). Knight sylph delphic isn't stronger than other class' sylph delphic, unless of course the knight has more patk.

Comment

Originally posted by adetayo View Post
                  Sylph doesn't take your best attack as a base, it takes your attack rating as a base(whether matk or patk). Knight sylph delphic isn't stronger than other class' sylph delphic, unless of course the knight has more patk.
                  knights EDD does have abit more base damage
                  R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

Comment

Lolololol, all I can say right now.

Comment

Originally posted by adetayo View Post
                      or pumped up his sylph w/ mahra's or seps

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                        you might need to reread how sylph attacks works
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	sylph attack.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.5 KB
ID:	1687566

I have re-read it, especially the last line.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                          Lolololol, all I can say right now.
                          That is about all you ever say isn't it

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]85867[/ATTACH]

I have re-read it, especially the last line.
                            attack doesnt mean skill, go figure
                            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

That is about all you ever say isn't it
                              You're extremely obtuse if you can't understand that last blue line. And yes, that's all I can say about your incredibly ignorant posts.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                                attack doesnt mean skill, go figure
                                I read that line, made a conclusion on it and ran with my conclusion.

I stand corrected. It is now obvious that I made a mistake about sylph attacks. Thank you for pointing this out to me

Comment

Working...
                                X