Yet Another Sky Trail Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet Another Sky Trail Thread

1.) Do we get horns for every 5 stages we passed daily? For example, if we passed L2S5, we get 6 horns daily.

2.) Can Warrior's Call be used in the Sky Trail? This is probably the question I'd like answered most.

3.) Do the creatures we're fighting have just the basic elemental resistances and weaknesses? For example, Light and Dark are resistant against everything except each other. I noticed an almost 50% increase in damage dealt against Light when I swapped a Gaia for a Hades, which is more than the 250 res difference + 10% floating damage. The fact that Gaia gives 5% ATK and Light might have 5% MDEF bonus don't help. And so a subquestion - does the element of the creature affect even the basic stats? - Light seems to be more resistant against MATK.

1) Yes
    2) I'm curious too
    3) I believe so. I switch sylphs depending on boss elemental resistance. And no, I don't think it applies regarding the defense attributes. For example L1 S8 the electro mage has high m def, just like in Spire, while knights seem to have higher p def regardless of attribute.
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Does anyone know how many items you actually need for the sylph evolution?
      My inventory gets full quite quick with all the new items we can not use yet.

Comment

To answer the question on if warrior's call works or not it does not.
        Server: R2 S168
        Guild: Fallen
        Character Name: Cera
        Class: Mage
        Level: 80

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
          Does anyone know how many items you actually need for the sylph evolution?
          My inventory gets full quite quick with all the new items we can not use yet.
          10 star tear things of the right element and 1k sand for each evo. Hades and Apollo need another item that we don't have yet.

Comment

Working...
          X