Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Balance Sky Trails and Tormented Necropolis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balance Sky Trails and Tormented Necropolis

Archers have Deep Freeze and Knights have shields while they do damage but currently these two are unbalanced for mages who have to keep healing (doing no damage) and hope to clear the level. On my server am the strongest mage and cleared 14 levels of Sky Trail while archers and knight of my BR cleared upto 18 and 19 lvls. Right now, it is totally unbalanced. Please do something about it. Thanks!

Change your character if you want to clear PvE dungeons so quickly.

That's how the game was meant to be. You can't have everything.
    I bet, you kill those archers/knights with your BR easily in (at least, you should).

Comment

It's a DPS race. Why are you healing?

Take Thunderer, slow the enemy when it procs, giggle all the way to the finish.
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
        It's a DPS race. Why are you healing?

Take Thunderer, slow the enemy when it procs, giggle all the way to the finish.
        am see alot of heling everywhere frome mages see it in like GA also use ceturion heling bl etc instent of go full DPS.

This game is kill or be killed more skils runes you use some dont do any damges is just a waste of run.
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
        X