No announcement yet.

Balance chars!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah. Let's just make 1 class, which would have all skills and let's make the game totally boring. We should also have 1 sylph only, because only Iris have nice heal, Pan has 40% dmg reduction, Gaia has strongest delphic, Hades has dmg+heal skill.
    Also, there should be 1 rune only (eventually no more than 2 runes).

Comment

No one wanted to make classes equal. We want them balanced.
      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
        kong does not get his patches any earlier than we do. same counts for all other european platforms that i know off
        i wasnt talking about patches , the thing is kong players are very helpful to other players and r2 getting more tickets and doing everything wrong before assuring it is their fault , thats why the game is slowly developing
        Last edited by MageRockz; 05-12-2014, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Yay, now that's a funny thread haha, lol at those people saying knights are not weak xD

Let's just take a look at skills.. Knights get a passive heal on block.. Cool, 4% hp on a succesful block.. 4k hp healed when you have 100k hp..dude, by the time you get this kind of hp, you take way more damage than that. Archers have a bloodthirsty strike, heals 80%, with talent, of a 143% damage skill, with 29 sec cd.. Mages have an aoe heal, an aoe HOT (heal over time) and a single heal that adds a 10% damage reduce buff on the healed target.. Well, knights "heal" seems kinda meh imo..

Knights get a 20% passive bonus hp and pdef (in a game dominated by matck sylphs, and their bad matchup being magic attack users <3), Archers get a passive bonus 20% HP and crits (crits, which, at high lvl, all classes should go for, when you can "easily" get over 6k of them, thanks to astral and med..oh wait, Knights would have to ditch some block for them on refinements haha), Mages get a passive mdef boost of 20% and 8% healing boost (except in class wars, again, in a wartune world dominated by matck sylphs, mages are quite well there xD)

Knights have an aoe damage reduce shield of 30% for 4 turns, Archers have an aoe..offensive skill that reduces damage done from ennemies by 30% for 3 turns..with talents, it gets a 20 sec cd only (the knight apollo shield having a 60 sec cd, not being reduce-able by talents, at all), Mages compensate this by their heals..lots of them lol

About their Delphic.. I don't recall the knight having an "aoe" delphic that has a chance (50%) to stun targets.. (points at you archers, and a little bit less at you mages)

If Archers werent being so dumb and using multi-shot as their BnB combo, and were using armor piercer instead, that's a 175% +20% damage skill, which reduces ennemies pdef stackable (it does cost 35 rage, but, with the pve set, you get 10 bonus rage, and 5 for a crit, so it costs only 20 rage, which is the rage you get for critting on an arrow strike), so, the whole "Knights have stronger skills" statement is all crapped up there.

As for gear stats..this is really dumb, because most of the classes defense, attacks and such come from gems, and that 500 pdef difference (from gear only) does jacksh't at higher lvls.

Well.. Don't know about everyone else..but, as I see it, Archers have the tools of the other 2 classes, doesnt have better heals than mages, but sure have better skills than Knights, so..
          If there were a tier list in this game, it would be Archers > Sylphs > Mages > Lag > Pan > Knights.

Comment

Originally posted by R230168470 View Post
            Yay, now that's a funny thread haha, lol at those people saying knights are not weak xD

Let's just take a look at skills.. Knights get a passive heal on block.. Cool, 4% hp on a succesful block.. 4k hp healed when you have 100k hp..dude, by the time you get this kind of hp, you take way more damage than that. Archers have a bloodthirsty strike, heals 80%, with talent, of a 143% damage skill, with 29 sec cd.. Mages have an aoe heal, an aoe HOT (heal over time) and a single heal that adds a 10% damage reduce buff on the healed target.. Well, knights "heal" seems kinda meh imo..

Knights get a 20% passive bonus hp and pdef (in a game dominated by matck sylphs, and their bad matchup being magic attack users <3), Archers get a passive bonus 20% HP and crits (crits, which, at high lvl, all classes should go for, when you can "easily" get over 6k of them, thanks to astral and med..oh wait, Knights would have to ditch some block for them on refinements haha), Mages get a passive mdef boost of 20% and 8% healing boost (except in class wars, again, in a wartune world dominated by matck sylphs, mages are quite well there xD)

Knights have an aoe damage reduce shield of 30% for 4 turns, Archers have an aoe..offensive skill that reduces damage done from ennemies by 30% for 3 turns..with talents, it gets a 20 sec cd only (the knight apollo shield having a 60 sec cd, not being reduce-able by talents, at all), Mages compensate this by their heals..lots of them lol

About their Delphic.. I don't recall the knight having an "aoe" delphic that has a chance (50%) to stun targets.. (points at you archers, and a little bit less at you mages)

If Archers werent being so dumb and using multi-shot as their BnB combo, and were using armor piercer instead, that's a 175% +20% damage skill, which reduces ennemies pdef stackable (it does cost 35 rage, but, with the pve set, you get 10 bonus rage, and 5 for a crit, so it costs only 20 rage, which is the rage you get for critting on an arrow strike), so, the whole "Knights have stronger skills" statement is all crapped up there.

As for gear stats..this is really dumb, because most of the classes defense, attacks and such come from gems, and that 500 pdef difference (from gear only) does jacksh't at higher lvls.

Well.. Don't know about everyone else..but, as I see it, Archers have the tools of the other 2 classes, doesnt have better heals than mages, but sure have better skills than Knights, so..
            If there were a tier list in this game, it would be Archers > Sylphs > Mages > Lag > Pan > Knights.

Stop explaining, trolls like some above will tell you to get over it so its useless when this game is playd by 15 years old kids. Doesnt worth the time opening a thread and saying your opinion, you`ll end up being acused of "whining"
            Player: sunshinε
            Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
            Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
            Level: 80
            Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by jonas39179 View Post
              speaking of skill, knights have 2 deadly delphric whch outclass the other classes, dont moan about not having df.

it is already pretty clear that archers has advantages in most aspects, just get over it.
              Do tell me how that delphic helps you in Skytrail L2 5th boss for example, i`m so curious to find out Just to enlight your mind an archer on my server with 88k br passed that one, me with 135k with some pots as a knight couldnt passed, oh wait you`re opinion will be thats maybe because i`m noob and i dont have any idea how to play the game, right ?
              Last edited by sunshinε; 05-12-2014, 11:55 AM.
              Player: sunshinε
              Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
              Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
              Level: 80
              Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

and more over archers are dominating in WB and developing faster , enchanting lvl 80 equips already while knights still enchanting one piece with the little gold from WB , the gab between knights and archers has been widened .

128kbr knight does only 2m more damage to WB than 70k br archer . and stop saying that knights passives are awesome , ROFLMAO .

thats just some ** said by mage and archers . yeah mages suck at passives but can cover it . knights skills have been nerfed in this game even more

knights are not weak but their skills are nerfed .

Comment

Working...
                X