Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

No Balen June

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CrizzyB
    started a topic No Balen June

No Balen June

No balens in June. Show them that until they fix all these issues....lag, black squares on world boss still, fake rates of success, dead servers sitting around, etc, etc...they won't get any recharges for a month.
    It's apparent they aren't even trying anymore, just finding new ways to get people to spend cash and letting all the bugs grow.

Sure some uber-cashers might still buy goods, but if 90% of their economic base decides to commit and hit them in the pocket book, maybe they'll finally make some of the corrections we are continually fighting for.

Would it work? Would people actually follow it or secretly still buy?

• anichaos
    replied
    last time someone said no balens for a duration...

R2 placed out heavy casher events where they got more than 10,000 USD from super cashers.

Leave a comment:

• MikasaxEren
    replied
    Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
    No balens in June. Show them that until they fix all these issues....lag, black squares on world boss still, fake rates of success, dead servers sitting around, etc, etc...they won't get any recharges for a month.
    It's apparent they aren't even trying anymore, just finding new ways to get people to spend cash and letting all the bugs grow.

Sure some uber-cashers might still buy goods, but if 90% of their economic base decides to commit and hit them in the pocket book, maybe they'll finally make some of the corrections we are continually fighting for.

Would it work? Would people actually follow it or secretly still buy?
    I feel like 90% of their economic base are the uber-cashers.

Leave a comment:

• xeonrf
    replied
    I think i'll spend double the money in June that I did May

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    waste of money

i will start now and buy mothers love, because my mother didnt show me enough

Leave a comment:

• CrizzyB
    replied
    All on summoner packs.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    i was gonna become a hardcore casher in june

Leave a comment:

Working...
X