Who says knights suck at wb?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who says knights suck at wb?

I am a knight and I get #1-2 spot every time I do world boss. No, I don't use balens either. I am ranked #11 in player strength rankings, 2nd strongest knight, but only person who beats me at world boss is the #1 player- a Mage with 93k br. I myself only have 69k br. Just wanted to put up a thread to show knights don't suck at wb you just gotta know how to play them. Anyone else plays a knight that gets in the top 3 post up and show those silly archers what's up.

Are you in a new server right?
    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

I do ok in wb too.
      Knight - Kabam - S1
      Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

69k BR being the second strongest knight on the server and getting 1st-2nd everytime, what server is this? Can an admin please move my archer to his server please?

Comment

You guys have really sucky archers on your servers.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
            You guys have really sucky archers on your servers.
            Well I don't know that the archers suck, I just know I can outdamage them even with the new patch for df. I am on s433 so yeah fairly new server but I don't see how that affects anything unless somehow after my server becomes old archers somehow get magically way better at world boss. I guess my br is low in comparison but i feel like it's pretty good relative to my server so I also don't see how that matters either. All I know is I keep seeing people say knights have such a huge disadvantage on world boss and I just don't see it. I do use Gaia btw for my sylph rounds.

Comment

try say it again after a few weeks
              R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
              Class : Archer
              Guild : •OneŽ•
              LvL : 80
              Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
              BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Originally posted by S0ulpuncH View Post
                Well I don't know that the archers suck, I just know I can outdamage them even with the new patch for df. I am on s433 so yeah fairly new server but I don't see how that affects anything unless somehow after my server becomes old archers somehow get magically way better at world boss. I guess my br is low in comparison but i feel like it's pretty good relative to my server so I also don't see how that matters either. All I know is I keep seeing people say knights have such a huge disadvantage on world boss and I just don't see it. I do use Gaia btw for my sylph rounds.
                When archers and mages on your server start hitting the 80k+ range it will be REALLY tough for a knight to keep up, and trust me it doesnt take that long. When your server becomes "old" you will see knights almost completely knocked off the top 10 wb rankings unless there aren't that many strong archers and mages on your server.

Comment

The whole "knights suck at WB" complaint started a long time ago when the game first started, coming up on almost two years ago (this August). Things were much different then. Even the strongest casher knights in the game, Gartergirl and Shirokane, had issues breaking into the top of WB, unless they threw a lot of money at it to break into top ten.

Subsequent patches later, specifically sylphs, have allowed for a greater DPS factor for knights against WB, so we've made up a lot of ground. Though it is still harder for knights in general, mostly do to slower skill speed, the difference is not as exaggerated as it used to be.

And of course, that can always be mitigated by the power of the wallet. Whoever cashes hardest, will get the lions share of the WB pie. Knights just generally have to shell out a bit more than the other two.
                  ChieftainRez
                  Knight
                  VictisHNR
                  [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Knights just like to whine the most. Before sylphs they were always the top in WB...noone else had 2 delphics.

Comment

Been playing this game since October 2012 and I've never seen knights doing well in WB. You guys on server 44953489543890765 should really play for a while before making dumb comments.

Comment

I can just picture few with PVE set on this server.

Comment

Only time I saw a knight do well was back like 8+ month ago when we had a super awesome knight (who quit the game later on), that had 2nd highest BR of server and was in first place on WB for a while, until archers start to catch up in BR.

Comment

im 70k archer and deal the same damage as the top knight or slightly under, or even sometimes more, depending how well i crit

top knight has 130k br and cashes like crazy
                            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                            Class: Archer
                            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

We have a crazy knight on armor-s6..Liola usually gets more than 2% damage on wb. Server is over a year old now.
                              Server: Armor S6
                              IGN: Xanthralla
                              Guild: Samurai

Comment

Working...
                              X