Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Who says knights suck at wb?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S0ulpuncH View Post
    I am a knight and I get #1-2 spot every time I do world boss. No, I don't use balens either. I am ranked #11 in player strength rankings, 2nd strongest knight, but only person who beats me at world boss is the #1 player- a Mage with 93k br. I myself only have 69k br. Just wanted to put up a thread to show knights don't suck at wb you just gotta know how to play them. Anyone else plays a knight that gets in the top 3 post up and show those silly archers what's up.
    a archer of ur same lv and BR will do more damage than un in WB, is most i know a few archer with less BR than me and got high damage in WB :/ (and me being critical knight in WB)
    Game : Wartune
    Name: Xias
    Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
    Guild: Redemption
    Class: Knight
    BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
    Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
    Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
    Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

check this pics , Ps: my determination astral is lv 5 and my gaia just blue 1 star, PS: just the first place was spending i guest (reviving too)

Click image for larger version

Name:	worl boss.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	185.3 KB
ID:	1687711Click image for larger version

Name:	wb me rank 8.JPG
Size:	109.8 KB
ID:	1687712Click image for larger version

Name:	stat for WB.JPG
Size:	170.1 KB
ID:	1687713Click image for larger version

Name:	hunter in WB.JPG
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	1687714Click image for larger version

Name:	maeybe WB.JPG
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	1687715
      Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

Well, if you see the archers Crit, that make them surpass your PATK, WB is all about PATK not BR, plus try turning you Block into Crit, and you will make much more damage than those archers. you do it pretty well, you are not too far from them and there are other Knight above you he is closer to them.

I see you have Lord Divine medallion and they do not, seems like you do it better than them in BG, good for you, you have a good tanky knight built right there, congrat!!! you prove Knights can do it well too.
        Last edited by Linkoneusc; 05-12-2014, 06:06 PM.
        R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
        Archer Linkoneusc
        Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
          Been playing this game since October 2012 and I've never seen knights doing well in WB. You guys on server 44953489543890765 should really play for a while before making dumb comments.
          Originally posted by XiasCris View Post
          check this pics , Ps: my determination astral is lv 5 and my gaia just blue 1 star, PS: just the first place was spending i guest (reviving too)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]86243[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]86244[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]86245[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]86246[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]86247[/ATTACH]
          what about this?
          R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
          Archer Linkoneusc
          Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
            what about this?
            Archers on his server are really really bad? Server is really dead? All good archers were busy that day?

106K BR knight with 31K pattack and only 3300 crits lol, please, come to a decent server and see how you do vs archers.

Comment

Archers on his server are really really bad? Server is really dead? All good archers were busy that day?

106K BR knight with 31K pattack and only 3300 crits lol, please, come to a decent server and see how you do vs archers.
              thsi is my stats jsut for WB my real astrals is WD lv 8 , i got 3.3 k critical for the gems and my medallion and my sniper orange lv 6

and i repeat i just use it for WB :P

PS: the second WB is more hard get cus there is more archer on
              Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

thsi is my stats jsut for WB my real astrals is WD lv 8 , i got 3.3 k critical for the gems and my medallion and my sniper orange lv 6

and i repeat i just use it for WB :P

PS: the second WB is more hard get cus there is more archer on
                I wasn't attacking your toon. I am a WD knight. I tried going crits 1 month ago. I had 128K BR, about 37K pattack and 4980 crits. I can be top 10 in knight ranking no problem (even with WD) but, not even close to getting top 10 for all classes. Like I said, maybe some archers were missing or it was a really inactive day but, I'm just saying only way for a knight to be top 10 in all classes (I'm speaking about older servers) is if you're a mega casher, preferably with crits build. I rarely complain but, I really feel that patch after patch knights always get the short end of the stick.

Comment

I wasn't attacking your toon. I am a WD knight. I tried going crits 1 month ago. I had 128K BR, about 37K pattack and 4980 crits. I can be top 10 in knight ranking no problem (even with WD) but, not even close to getting top 10 for all classes. Like I said, maybe some archers were missing or it was a really inactive day but, I'm just saying only way for a knight to be top 10 in all classes (I'm speaking about older servers) is if you're a mega casher, preferably with crits build. I rarely complain but, I really feel that patch after patch knights always get the short end of the stick.
                  well who got first place today in the wolf is webbo there he is

Name:	webbo.JPG
Size:	117.3 KB
ID:	1687720

he is the 3 th knight most strong and being critical build, and he was not a mega casher like the 2 first tope knight in my server

in my server to be top 10 (knight list )in WB for damage with WD is not possible i tried and i was co close of not get it :/, so when i got again my ennchanted sniper was really nice

PS: in my server nobody has orange sylph (the real heaving casher has it )
                  Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

Ok since I am at work currently I cannot post pics of my build nor of any archers close to me in br. However, some of my success I think comes from my skill rotation and the fact I use two delphics per normal round (as opposed to sylph round). I have basically copied jacko's video for world boss and it has payed off well. I believe a knight can keep up with the other two classes simply due to us having two op delphics. Btw I am also a EWD knight but have lvl 6 red crit and lvl 6 determination that I swap out for wb.

Comment

Name:	Ranking.png
Size:	336.9 KB
ID:	1687721

We have a lot of knights on our server, still, I can be top 10 in knights ranking. But, archers with 120-130K BR beat me like nothing. Even if I go crits build, even with a good rotation, I won't be top 10.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]86319[/ATTACH]

We have a lot of knights on our server, still, I can be top 10 in knights ranking. But, archers with 120-130K BR beat me like nothing. Even if I go crits build, even with a good rotation, I won't be top 10.
                        of sure ur server lived a merged right ?? a lot of strong people, kabam 21 need a merged >_<
                        Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

of sure ur server lived a merged right ?? a lot of strong people, kabam 21 need a merged >_<
                          7 servers total. Like 3 server merges since I start playing.

Comment

Name:	wb rankings.jpg
Size:	584.0 KB
ID:	1687733Click image for larger version

Name:	wb setup.jpg
Size:	565.7 KB
ID:	1687734Click image for larger version

Name:	wb astrals.jpg
Size:	521.0 KB
ID:	1687735Click image for larger version

Name:	top knight.jpg
Size:	505.4 KB
ID:	1687736 ok so here is some screenshots of my wb top archer is my buddy and a very elite archer. Wicked is the top knight on the server and you can see how badly i can beat him, Gentacular is our #1 warrior at 99k br but was late to wb otherwise he would have been #1 on wb. The Goddess Blessing and EWD are what i use normally, just have them swapped out for WB.
                            Last edited by S0ulpuncH; 05-13-2014, 12:45 AM.

Comment

on the topic of world boss

something weird happened
                              5 players in the top guild were in top 10

they all dced during wb
                              they didnt even come back on, was a bit weird

all stopped dealing damage at the same time
                              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                              Class: Archer
                              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968