why not include Mire rune in Rune Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why not include Mire rune in Rune Exchange

I think R2 get enough money from other stuff like recharge and other , so why not to give mire rune in exchange instead of getting it in mystery shop as its only of 600 balens in shop.

and ya for the lovely commentors i don't have money to refresh shop , i did once 5 time and get nothing. so don't cry.
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

who needs mire rune when you have the reduce cooldowns rune

Comment

why would we cry cause you have no money to get mire rune?

Comment

oh and how you have 139k br if you dont have money to refresh mystery shop?kinda weird...

Comment

139K BR was only coz of there were good Days [Events] in wartune last year, but now i feel like i'm being robbed , so no money
          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by billdyn View Post
            lol it's your first post and you are already aware of my Legendary rune "Cooldown Rune"

Comment

Originally posted by billdyn View Post
              hahaha! May he never live that down! Lest we forget!

Comment

Working...
              X