Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The new Big Spender worth the 50k balens?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
    I would do it if it included a Scarlet Love Suit.
    Yes, I really want this Scarlet Love Suit too!!!

Comment

Originally posted by McNastee View Post
      People seem to think you only get the items for spending 50k balens. Those are bonuses which you get for buying things you would normally buy with 50k.
      While this is a valid statement...what the hell are ya gonna buy that's worthwhile with 50k balens.

Consume events are very rarely "worth it" unless you're already planning on spending $500 in 3 days...and if you are, I am extremely jealous.

Comment

This is a rehash of an old conversation.

Yes, these items are bonuses. You do not spend the money to buy these items. It's the free gift for purchasing a set dollar amount of things. Anything free is nice.

But it is an incentive to buy a certain amount of whatever items you want NOW. And it is a very poor one, if you ask me. We used to get strong mounts (Underworld Steed) and such other stat increasing objects that were worth it for the same amount of money spent. Now we get level 1 wings at best. Not worth it in my opinion.
        ChieftainRez
        Knight
        VictisHNR
        [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

bah, there should be a purpose on what u wanna spend those 50k balen lol i dont see any item 50 k worth spend in shop, do you? (unlimited sepulcrum is a good example for it or mahra)

rune pack, u will spend some and get all runes, and the event chest depends on luck but not more than 10k balen i guess....just to grab those "free" stuff (lame stuff btw i mean chrismas and valentine cloth again pff) just lol

and it appears you still havent noticed yet that r2 always put big spender event but not good event to spend on...

Comment

can we synth the poseidon set? and if yes, what lvl?

Comment

Well if you haven't you can get all your sylph skills unlocked, stock up on crypts keys, gold alchemy for astrals, JH, mystery shop, shop, etc + you get like 15k balens worth of stuff for free.

Comment

50k balens are easy to used i u dont have lvl 9 wings or cloth. and 200 event chest are 7,9k balens so 50k balen isen realy much

Comment

Originally posted by McNastee View Post
                  Someone good with math break it down please. Is it worth it to spend 50k to receive all the rewards?

Rewards:
                  Spend 2,000 Balens to receive: 200,000 Gold, 100,000 Daru, Crypt Token x80, Mahra x5, Carnation x1
                  Spend 5,000 Balens to receive: 400,000 Gold, 200,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x100, Sylph Sepulcrum x10, Carnation x1,
                  Spend 10,000 Balens to receive: 800,000 Gold, 400,000 Daru, Soul Crystal x300, Mahra x40, Carnation x2
                  Spend 20,000 Balens to receive: 1,600,000 Gold, 800,000 Daru, Fate Stone x300, Sylph Sepulcrum x60, Carnation x4, Christmas Cheer (Hat) x1, Christmas Special (Clothing) x1, Christmas Gift (Weapon) x1
                  Spend 30,000 Balens to receive: 3,200,000 Gold, 1,600,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x300, Mahra x100, Weapon Dance (Weapon) x1, Luxurious Garments x1, Glittering Hat x1
                  Spend 50,000 Balens to receive: 4,000,000 Gold, 2,000,000 Daru, Crystal Shard x800, Sylph Sepulcrum x150, Poseidon's Tabard (Clothing) x1, Poseidon's Discord (Weapon) x1, Poseidon's Blessing (Hat) x1, Poseidon's Wings x1
                  If anyone has to ask the "is it worth it" question, which always annoys me, NO, it's not worth it. Don't buy anything, you obviously cant afford it.

Comment

they wouldnt ask in the first place if they couldnt afford it . they only seek to know if it is wise or do something else beneficial
                    Last edited by MageRockz; 05-11-2014, 02:04 PM.

Comment

If you spend more than 20 bucks maybe 30 on this game tops, your an idiot, its all I can say.

Comment

Originally posted by MageRockz View Post
                        they wouldnt ask in the first place if they couldnt afford it . they only seek to know if it is wise or do something else beneficial
                        Just because he has a few bucks on his CC doesn't mean he can afford it. If your budget is so tight, you have to ask on a forum whether or not you should be participating in an event, you probably shouldn't be.

Comment

Working...
                        X