Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crit glitch in arena?

before i was doing arena, fighting a knight
    in my guild, ewd build, and his gaia crit me?

is this a glitch, it had the big crit letters, it was a pretty strong one too
    his gaia hit me for 40k with jupiters wrath, where as delphic only hit me for 28k he is 100% ewd build, never had crit in his life, i never got a screenshot, but it was definitely there
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

EWD doesn't affect sylphs but you dont see it very often with EWD builds as they only have 10 crit so there's a super low chance of it happening but IT WILL happen from time to time.

Comment

hmm interesting

his sylph still does major damage with ewd build though

like more than my gaia with a crit

Comment

So my sylph will have the extra damage from EWD and Crit if I stack both stats? I've seen someones rain of fire crit on me and my troops when he had EWD on. What is that about?

Comment

Originally posted by McNastee View Post
          So my sylph will have the extra damage from EWD and Crit if I stack both stats? I've seen someones rain of fire crit on me and my troops when he had EWD on. What is that about?

that would be a pretty beast sylph if you had determination and ewd level 10
          and you crit
          not very effective anywhere else though

Comment

Maybe these things happen, but you can't really count on it.

As an archer, I took EWD to test this out multiple times - with over 7k crit and multishot (that crits 100% of the time) I didn't crit even once in a few attempts.

My sylphs didn't crit either, nor did i notice an increase in damage more significant than EWD... but maybe I didnt' test enough, maybe it's just a very small chance?

Comment

a offline player in arena will disable astral effect, so his EWD effect disabled if he is offline

that's why you see crit
              SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
              IGN: Kimwong
              CLASS: Knight
              PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
              BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
              Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                a offline player in arena will disable astral effect, so his EWD effect disabled if he is offline

that's why you see crit
                Ah maybe thats why then.

Comment

that's why you see crit
                  Not saying this isn't true because honestly I have no idea, but I feel like it can't be right. For one, it seems that this would cause a huge imbalance in arena rankings since if a person is offline they have no astrals? That seems extremely unfair. Also, there is Mage on my server with 3600 crit rating and he crits the hell outta me even when offline, including his hades. Maybe I misunderstood though and if so please elaborate more.

Comment

Originally posted by S0ulpuncH View Post
                    Not saying this isn't true because honestly I have no idea, but I feel like it can't be right. For one, it seems that this would cause a huge imbalance in arena rankings since if a person is offline they have no astrals? That seems extremely unfair. Also, there is Mage on my server with 3600 crit rating and he crits the hell outta me even when offline, including his hades. Maybe I misunderstood though and if so please elaborate more.
                    It's true. Disabled EWD means crits can occur.

Everyone knows solo arena ranking is meaningless.

Crit rating and crit chance wasn't discussed above. Someone saw EWD user critting in solo arena.

Comment

that's why you see crit
                      What about if happen in GA ? happen to me 2 time am mage EWD build am doing crit 2 time after got debuff(disable critical next hit on another gaia) i think is bug with this skill something like disable crit mean -1000000 critical point etc but since i have no critical point my criti will negative,after debuff is gone my critical will have 100000 points etc,not sure but this happen to me 2 time in GA

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                        It's true. Disabled EWD means crits can occur.

Everyone knows solo arena ranking is meaningless.

Crit rating and crit chance wasn't discussed above. Someone saw EWD user critting in solo arena.
                        Firstly, I wasn't arguing that solo arena rankings are meaningless. That is a given. However, I know for sure that fighting someone in arena is the same whether they are offline or online. I mean come on, a person with a normal astral rating of like 75k should be TONS weaker if they have no astrals right?? I just can't believe that astrals are disabled when you go offline. I will maybe agree that only EWD effect is disabled when a player is offline but not all their astrals get disabled. Then again why is only EWD effect disabled when you go offline? That still seems like an odd thing to program in.

Comment

Firstly, I wasn't arguing that solo arena rankings are meaningless. That is a given. However, I know for sure that fighting someone in arena is the same whether they are offline or online. I mean come on, a person with a normal astral rating of like 75k should be TONS weaker if they have no astrals right?? I just can't believe that astrals are disabled when you go offline. I will maybe agree that only EWD effect is disabled when a player is offline but not all their astrals get disabled. Then again why is only EWD effect disabled when you go offline? That still seems like an odd thing to program in.

thats the thing, i really don't think it is
                          he only crit me once out of so many times, (i fought him another 8 times to try recreate it)

Comment

it had been implemented for a long time

if you think my statement is wrong, try to duel your strongest player in arena when he/she is online and offline, and you will see the difference
                            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                            IGN: Kimwong
                            CLASS: Knight
                            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

it had been implemented for a long time

if you think my statement is wrong, try to duel your strongest player in arena when he/she is online and offline, and you will see the difference
                              so i just did duel my strongest player after i asked him to go offline and he hit me just as hard offline as he did online. Also, he didnt crit me one time with ewd on. Edit: Ok I did just see a crit while he was offline, so maybe only EWD's crit disabling does not work while offline yet you still have stats from other astrals?
                              Last edited by S0ulpuncH; 05-10-2014, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X