How far did you get to in SkyTrail ???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vaesolis View Post
    has anyone fought 5-10 boss yet? think it's a new monster/boss type (Athena)
    I fought it and killed it Guess it's not allowed to post the link, but the video is on my Youtube channel, if you're interested.
    Whiners gotta whine...

Comment

• Originally posted by _Ashira_ View Post
      I fought it and killed it Guess it's not allowed to post the link, but the video is on my Youtube channel, if you're interested.
      dang your such a beast :/ any idea on the stats(attack, defenses and hp) and the resistance I need to pass 2-10? Stuck there and I'm only at lvl 70 btw
      IGN: princestewii
      Class: Archer
      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

• Has anyone beat 6-1 yet? Only tried it once today, was surprised to see a reverse damage when I got to one and a half bars. x.x

Comment

• i came on to ask the same 6-1 seems almost impossible 50% reflect for 50 turns

Comment

• Originally posted by R2110586456 View Post
            i came on to ask the same 6-1 seems almost impossible 50% reflect for 50 turns
            Weirdest thing happened, I went in for a rage/test run unbuffed and all. Around one and a half HP left on the boss and it bugs out on me, so I was able to beat it. x.x
            So maybe you can give that a try and see if it works? lol

Comment

• nice .. i'll try after tonights res event

Comment

• Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
                Weirdest thing happened, I went in for a rage/test run unbuffed and all. Around one and a half HP left on the boss and it bugs out on me, so I was able to beat it. x.x
                So maybe you can give that a try and see if it works? lol
                Same thing happened to my teammate. Anyway i'm still on 5.5 but didn't bother do the water/fire/wind/electro yet, shouldn't be too hard. Top on our server is at 7.2.

Comment

• stranded on 5.5.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                    Same thing happened to my teammate. Anyway i'm still on 5.5 but didn't bother do the water/fire/wind/electro yet, shouldn't be too hard. Top on our server is at 7.2.
                    Damn how'd they get past 6-5? Seems pretty impossible with 30% decrease in damage like every three turns and deflection right after it..
                    It's just the 30% decrease that's got me

Comment

• Got bored so tried a few lvls

5-9 bugged me with the stun so didn't put much effort into it, only lv2 influence so wasn't purdy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                        Got bored so tried a few lvls

5-9 bugged me with the stun so didn't put much effort into it, only lv2 influence so wasn't purdy.
                        Nicee grats on beating 5-5! Did you use Aegis or Herc?

Comment

Nicee grats on beating 5-5! Did you use Aegis or Herc?
                          Herc on everything except the wind boss (109k herc/114k aegis)

Comment

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                            Herc on everything except the wind boss (109k herc/114k aegis)
                            Nicee you already have a maxed Aegis too *-*
                            Working on mine at 64k so far. Think I'll give 5-5 a try in a week or so, get some dark dims up

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	st_finished.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	762.9 KB
ID:	1712944

X-10 was the final level. Will be interesting to see if they add new levels in the near future

For everyone who gets stuck at Stages VI+, try a defensive strategy.
                              Whiners gotta whine...

Comment

Nicee you already have a maxed Aegis too *-*
                                Working on mine at 64k so far. Think I'll give 5-5 a try in a week or so, get some dark dims up
                                I had like 600 dark res or so, could survive but it never really came into play much... I use a lv10 ruthless for most things, so with 4 delphics (using the afk timing) and with good ruthless proc it died before enrage. Ruthless I find very effective for PvE things, where you can try an try an try... an try again lol

Comment

Working...
                                X