How far did you get to in SkyTrail ???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    I had like 600 dark res or so, could survive but it never really came into play much... I use a lv10 ruthless for most things, so with 4 delphics (using the afk timing) and with good ruthless proc it died before enrage. Ruthless I find very effective for PvE things, where you can try an try an try... an try again lol
    Guess I'll have to keep a ruthless around just in case lol Lucky that you were able to get all 4 delphics off, I guess I time mine wrong or something, but for at least one of the pairs it hits me with that 50% freeze is has.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Ashira_ View Post
      [For everyone who gets stuck at Stages VI+, try a defensive strategy.
      Big grats Mighty One! About the defensive strategy, I guess you dont mean having high defense (spending 15000 USD on maxing out holy forge is out of reach for most people anyway), but having proper resists and high HP so you can survive indefinitely even when the boss goes berserk.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Ashira_ View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]138059[/ATTACH]

X-10 was the final level. Will be interesting to see if they add new levels in the near future

For everyone who gets stuck at Stages VI+, try a defensive strategy.
        Whoa congrats! :O And defensive, you mean just survive?

Comment

• Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
          Whoa congrats! :O And defensive, you mean just survive?
          watch his vid soloing spire, you'll get his meaning of defensive.

Grats on beating skytrail btw ash.

Comment

• Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
            watch his vid soloing spire, you'll get his meaning of defensive.

Grats on beating skytrail btw ash.
            Can you link me to it please?
            Hope he/she has vids on Sky trails as well *-*

Comment

• Enter ashira on youtube and you can select quite a few vids.

Comment

• Ahh found them, thanks man. O:

Comment

• Originally posted by Nolikeki View Post
                  Big grats Mighty One! About the defensive strategy, I guess you dont mean having high defense (spending 15000 USD on maxing out holy forge is out of reach for most people anyway), but having proper resists and high HP so you can survive indefinitely even when the boss goes berserk.
                  Well, not like my Holy Forge is maxed out

Sure, with resistances, I found that for me having 5 lvl 8 res crystals of the right element does the trick, even without additional dimensions (although dimensions can make it easier even then). I'd say HP and res are key, but i don't know if it works even then without high defense too - my strategy was to minimize the damage taken and to heal back up while trying not to overheal. Usually when trying to survive the 50 turns of berserk boss, it is also quite helpful to skip the sylph delphic (can do the damage after those 50 turns) in order to be able to stay in sylph form longer. So there are really two parts to the equation: minimize damage taken (which you can do with a mix of resistance, defense, and block, the way it seems reasonable to you, and shielding skills) and maximize the number of hits you can take after that (by HP, and skills that heal you or make you ignore damage altogether).
                  Whiners gotta whine...

Comment

• Thank you!

Skip delphic, I never thought of that, but you are right, its a good trick - in sylph form the sylph's defense is added to mine, so I take much less damage. And with hades, it means more chances to heal myself. Thanks and grats again!

Comment

• for us knights if u are weak try using afk mode to get 4 delphics off in sylph and using ruthlessness astral is quite huge. Managed to pass 5-2 skytrail with 116k patk buff cant advance anymore as i lack in patk but that afk mode sure is broken.

Comment

• with fake BR 1.14M, i am at 6-4

Comment

• Beat 6-5 now I'm stuck on 7-1 waah these water bosses are becoming tougher and tougher.

Comment

• Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
                            Beat 6-5 now I'm stuck on 7-1 waah these water bosses are becoming tougher and tougher.
                            Can u post your stats?

Comment

• Wee. 5-9 stun was so annoying, but easy boss when it doesn't stun you at all. 5-10 also pretty easy in comparison to the stun spamming goblin cupcake.

Comment

• Originally posted by KINGQQQQ View Post
                                Can u post your stats?
                                Ah well I should point out that the account I'm beating these levels with belongs to my spouse, his mage is about 1,450k BR atm and I got it up to 8-5 so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X