X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashira I need your advice again lol or anyone else

Stuck on 9-8, it hits hard even with good resistance

Comment

• when skytrail first appeared i remember that you didn't have to have the same resistance crystals as the boss (for example light crystal when fighting a light boss) in order to get hit for less or to hit harder, because only the highest resistance counted. THerefore if you had electro sylph , you should have had electro resist on you regardless what boss you fight. DOes that still apply? what resistances should i have now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
        when skytrail first appeared i remember that you didn't have to have the same resistance crystals as the boss (for example light crystal when fighting a light boss) in order to get hit for less or to hit harder, because only the highest resistance counted. THerefore if you had electro sylph , you should have had electro resist on you regardless what boss you fight. DOes that still apply? what resistances should i have now?
        Nah that was fixed a while ago. Now you need to have the same resistance type as the boss. (Light resistance for light boss, electro res for electro boss)

Comment

Working...
        X