Demonic Civet Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
    It's already been brought up there. Temp Mount is possible to be Permanent Mount.
    The scenario involves:
    1. Maxed levels on stables.
    2. Make demonic civet, adds +10 to max levels.
    3. Train it all to max again.

So you see +10 levels to each stat is equal to having +50 stats,
    or having a permanent +50 mount.
    Does that even work? have anyone test it out before?

Also, I can pretty much assume you need something like 2000+ mount whips to get 10 more levels (each stat) at max stable level or something.

It took me 800 whips to get 6 levels, and I am only at lv.60s in mount (strength stat)

And basing on how you need more EXP per level... so yea, probably near 2000~3000+ mount whips every 10 levels per stat.

This means you would need 10,000~15,000+ mount whips to get +50 stat. (tho this doesn't matter much, since if you have max stable, it means you're a super casher and can easily buy that much mount whips)

Comment

One needs about 200 whips per level after level 61 in a particular stat(cost caps at 2500)

Well...i kinda wish i would have saved for the mount card, even if it is only 7 days...so far got 5x sylph xp scrolls and 1x gold in my packs

Comment

Sylph exp scrolls seems like an incredibly useless item :L
        5 lv80 sylphs here, one slot for sacrifices, and can't sell scrolls... bleh.

As tempting as the mahra is with crappy odds of getting it even the 7 day mount sounds better lol

Comment

I am just saving my Jewel Shard for incase they change something in the future... just like Mount Spirits.

Why rush to use them now?

Comment

Working...
          X