This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• makes me sick

why is the dungeon gear even in the game im level 44 and i just spent 100 lvl 3 crystaloids and 120 crypt token to buy dismal armor and make the level 40 chest today i wake up and in the arena shop is level 45 gear that is far superior then the level 40 gear after al the work it took to get that level 40 chest im going to replace it with gear that every naked arena fighter and afk battleground turd will have at 45 and that just makes me sick this is first game i ever play that you have to work to make **** gear and do absolutly nothing and get the best gear in game.ill tell ya what i am done trying to et crstaloids and all that **** im just going to afk battlegrounds and do arena with no gear on and ill be top geared player what a joke
    Last edited by lance137; 09-20-2012, 08:24 AM.
    Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Yes indeed, the cost for pve must be very very very reduced >> It's insanly large amnout for the gear D:
    S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
    Mage: Existence (G.M)
    BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Because PvE gear will later have the ability to be recrafted into Orange Epic Gear ( 4 gem slots, better stats) which PvP gear cannot do.

Comment

It will?._.
        Does this apply for all lvl PvE gear or? and is a lvl 30 PvE orange set (if possible) better then lets say 35 PvP ?

First time i hear about this o,o any guide that shows diffrence?
        S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
        Mage: Existence (G.M)
        BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

why afk in battlegrounds? You should actually participate. I hate when people just afk in BG and the teams should have an option to kick afkers.

Comment

well he has a point. PvE armors are insanly costy and there is no way in the near future to make use of them ...
            Game: Wartune [Last Update: 6/10/2012]
            Server: S2- Edena Village
            IGN: SgtClaire [VIP lvl 3]
            BR: 19.262 LvL 39 4/4 Parts of Arena Armor
            Guild: Divine
            Contribution: 20.290
            If you have any problem related to R2Wartune game, dont 't be afraid to file a ticket

Comment

well oxy im not really going to afk in bg im just making a point that you could and get the best gear in the game and that is ridiculous
              Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

i think we all agree that it's very costly for pve gears, unless you get lucky and get a piece it's impossible to get all the pieces. i skipped out on lv. 30 gears at all, and just got the full set 35 pvp gear. because the pvp gear was so much easier. all you have to do is just grind arena fight every day. to grinding for lv. 30 gear you only have 5 dungeon runs, why would you spend 5 of your runs on trying to get crytal from a lower dungeon. and not only that, you need 100 crystoids to make one piece of gear. you will need 400 total. that's going to take a month or two at least. while grinding for insigs you can get full 35 set within 2 weeks. it's just not worth it to even try for the 30 set. right now i don't know if it's worth it for the 40 set either...

when i can buy 2 piece of 45 set already...
                Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
                  i think we all agree that it's very costly for pve gears, unless you get lucky and get a piece it's impossible to get all the pieces. i skipped out on lv. 30 gears at all, and just got the full set 35 pvp gear. because the pvp gear was so much easier. all you have to do is just grind arena fight every day. to grinding for lv. 30 gear you only have 5 dungeon runs, why would you spend 5 of your runs on trying to get crytal from a lower dungeon. and not only that, you need 100 crystoids to make one piece of gear. you will need 400 total. that's going to take a month or two at least. while grinding for insigs you can get full 35 set within 2 weeks. it's just not worth it to even try for the 30 set. right now i don't know if it's worth it for the 40 set either...

when i can buy 2 piece of 45 set already...
                  well with arena wins giving 3x sigs, it won't be so easy any more

Comment

Originally posted by ciroth View Post
                    Because PvE gear will later have the ability to be recrafted into Orange Epic Gear ( 4 gem slots, better stats) which PvP gear cannot do.
                    let me guess.....only if you spend balens.

Comment

yup i notice that too. that i wasted my time trying to get pve items when its easier to get pvp items. yes i know now u only get 3x sigs for winning in arena and 1 for loosing. but if u have time u can enter arena in both time its available and u can also enter bg. so its still easier to get pvp items then pve items
                      its only a game have fun

Comment

Insignas can also be obtained from the farm which makes them even more easier to get (VIP tokens gives some too). You can also get insignas from the BG chest. If I have a good day in arena and BG + plant cab get easily 100 per arena and 160 for both BG + 100 for plants (2x 12h with L1 white insigna seed, 50 per) = 460 a day. That's without BG chest and vip wheel. It's alot compared to the 10-20 crystaloids you can have per day.
                        Paying for a game in a BETA state (unfinished product) is like paying for a car without seatbelts.

Comment

And guess what... when you get to the point, ifthere even is a point where you can craft pve armor into orange armor.... i bet there will be a pvp set that is better.

Ive been posting about the cost of the pve armour for a while now in the suggestions category... everyone there is calling me stupid and that PVP armor is way harder to get...
                          and to top everything off, still havnt heard a damn thing from a dev. They dont care. And they definitely dont read any posts at all.

So many stupid little oversights by these developers.....

And what makes me laugh even harder, is that the developers of this game have actually said the classes are balanced... AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that shows you how NAIVE the developers are about their own game. Pretty damn sad.

Comment

i wouldnt mind farming for pve gear if was same stats as pvp gear but its not pvp is better and much much easier to obtain

Comment

Working...
                            X