Clear All

have fun
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
      Ok, so someone will be piloting him?
      Originally posted by dvdpc View Post
      i leav for few players who need some help in Nirvana nm only!
      Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
      the good thing a guildy is taking care of that fine char...
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Spell check and use proper grammar. Your post is a god damn mess. I can't even make out half of what you're writing.

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
          respect for what? spending a bunch of money? so what? what did he do that anyone with a credit card couldn't do?

respect is meant for people that earn it, not buy it
          Do you have a credit card that you could spend this much on without thinking twice? Or, do you actually need to think about spending $7.99 for VIP?

Comment

i bet he hasnt even got that at all , everything he complains is only cashers and nothing else , bg, arena , bla bla bla , pls let the man enjoy hi retirement and get a life too if u are fed up of this game

Comment

im gonna miss ya

Wartune DvDpC 2014 03 22 :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoBd5hnENRk
              I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
                Do you have a credit card that you could spend this much on without thinking twice? Or, do you actually need to think about spending $7.99 for VIP?
                and your point would be..???! that noob9841 has quite a good point, what is yours then? your question sounds like it is a shame not to pay even for a vip, and proud to pay hundreds of thousands dollars for a browser game, is that what you saying?
                Last edited by jonas39179; 05-12-2014, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jonas39179 View Post
                  and your point would be..???! that noob9841 has quite a good point, what is yours then? your question sounds like it is a shame not to pay even for a vip, and proud to pay hundreds of thousands dollars for a browser game, is that what you saying?
                  He spent a lot of money on this video game, so he's a better human being than you.

Comment

He spent a lot of money on this video game, so he's a better human being than you.
                    yeea genius I think you got wrong idea on what is to be a better human being, or being actually a human being.

I feel sorry for you man, you are the typical parassite for the society who either spend out of parents money, or a man who spends out of his income because he has nothing else to do, no life, no excitment... I mean seriously lol!
                    piece of advise pal, think twice, or 3 times for kinda like u, before speaking or writing such rubbish comments.

Comment

yeea genius I think you got wrong idea on what is to be a better human being, or being actually a human being.

I feel sorry for you man, you are the typical parassite for the society who either spend out of parents money, or a man who spends out of his income because he has nothing else to do, no life, no excitment... I mean seriously lol!
                      piece of advise pal, think twice, or 3 times for kinda like u, before speaking or writing such rubbish comments.
                      People on this forum really don't get sarcasm?

Comment

People on this forum really don't get sarcasm?
                        believe me, they dont. that's why i give up on being subtle here.
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Thanks man and gl hoped u would do more vid on ur toon other than the toon tower u did on youtube :/
                          gl with everything
                          Server: snowcrest [s351]
                          TOON NAME ;Mohammed
                          Guild : DarkLegion
                          Battle Rating : 217k
                          mega free player non casher

Comment

My point is the money people decide to spend doesn't magically appear. If they can afford to spend thousands on this game, then I applaud their ability to earn the income that pays for this hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
                              My point is the money people decide to spend doesn't magically appear. If they can afford to spend thousands on this game, then I applaud their ability to earn the income that pays for this hobby.
                              that is just idiotic. who says they earned it? maybe he's a pimp, or a bank robber, or cooks meth to pay for it

Comment

ah...that explains why I haven't seen him around. Gd luck and best wishes to him =P
                                IGN: Athena
                                Guild: Warriors
                                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                                Class: Archer
                                Difficulty Level: Noob
                                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                                X