Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

GOODBYE Wartune

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dvdpc
    started a topic GOODBYE Wartune

GOODBYE Wartune

Good bye all Players from this game who meet me in BG/CW or was playing in my server (Kabam S9 EU) Thanks to all for fun and chelenge
    If some1 want ask Reason WHY? Its simple, I have many reasons why to leav and just 1 reasont to stay!
    Reason to stay? Is only all wartune community from my Guild/server/Bg.
    Reasons to leav, many! Starting game and finish real life
    Today is last day when i play till Tree reset.

I would like to post some stats where i End, was playing 15 months always vip and coventant
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DvD ENd.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	694.7 KB
ID:	1749394

LvL9 vip with 17139 Value =]
    Counting how much i spend $ wartune did realy good job ^^ thats 1st game where i pay so much
    With that reason i think i can spend every month but mabe for some charity, future will show^^

About game:
    game was nice till sylphs come, i bet moust ppl agry with that or mabe i wrong its my opinion
    Also what is sad that they didnt add Auktion house to this game.
    Best thing what i liked in this game was Mounts so most of the time i was master equistrian and had that tittle for LONG
    Ehh all know about this game i think whats bad and good and dont need tell more

So i guest all what i want to say is Good luck to all in game ;]
    Btw if you still meet me it will be not me, mabe some guild mate!

Thanks to ppl who Working on wartune Blogs, was realy helpfull to play this game.
    http://******-wartune.blogspot.dk/

http://*************.blogspot.in/

And small thanks to R2/Kabam ;p (becouse more fun was from players than from game in last patches) ^^

P.S.
    Till tree reset i try update/edit this post if i forgot somthing!
    Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 05-11-2014, 01:32 PM. Reason: remove illegal link

• Tranc3motion
    replied
    Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
    that is just idiotic. who says they earned it? maybe he's a pimp, or a bank robber, or cooks meth to pay for it
    And who says they didn't earn it?

Leave a comment:

• jonas39179
    replied
    Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
    People on this forum really don't get sarcasm?
    No I´m ♥ pal -_-!
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-14-2014, 09:22 AM. Reason: Language

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    ah...that explains why I haven't seen him around. Gd luck and best wishes to him =P

Leave a comment:

• noob9841
    replied
    Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
    My point is the money people decide to spend doesn't magically appear. If they can afford to spend thousands on this game, then I applaud their ability to earn the income that pays for this hobby.
    that is just idiotic. who says they earned it? maybe he's a pimp, or a bank robber, or cooks meth to pay for it

Leave a comment:

• Tranc3motion
    replied
    Originally posted by jonas39179 View Post
    and your point would be..???! that noob9841 has quite a good point, what is yours then? your question sounds like it is a shame not to pay even for a vip, and proud to pay hundreds of thousands dollars for a browser game, is that what you saying?
    My point is the money people decide to spend doesn't magically appear. If they can afford to spend thousands on this game, then I applaud their ability to earn the income that pays for this hobby.

Leave a comment:

• mohammedblaze
    replied
    Thanks man and gl hoped u would do more vid on ur toon other than the toon tower u did on youtube :/
    gl with everything

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    believe me, they dont. that's why i give up on being subtle here.

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    yeea genius I think you got wrong idea on what is to be a better human being, or being actually a human being.

I feel sorry for you man, you are the typical parassite for the society who either spend out of parents money, or a man who spends out of his income because he has nothing else to do, no life, no excitment... I mean seriously lol!
    piece of advise pal, think twice, or 3 times for kinda like u, before speaking or writing such rubbish comments.

Leave a comment:

• jonas39179
    replied
    He spent a lot of money on this video game, so he's a better human being than you.
    yeea genius I think you got wrong idea on what is to be a better human being, or being actually a human being.

I feel sorry for you man, you are the typical parassite for the society who either spend out of parents money, or a man who spends out of his income because he has nothing else to do, no life, no excitment... I mean seriously lol!
    piece of advise pal, think twice, or 3 times for kinda like u, before speaking or writing such rubbish comments.

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    and your point would be..???! that noob9841 has quite a good point, what is yours then? your question sounds like it is a shame not to pay even for a vip, and proud to pay hundreds of thousands dollars for a browser game, is that what you saying?
    He spent a lot of money on this video game, so he's a better human being than you.

Leave a comment:

• jonas39179
    replied
    Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
    Do you have a credit card that you could spend this much on without thinking twice? Or, do you actually need to think about spending $7.99 for VIP?
    Last edited by jonas39179; 05-12-2014, 04:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• G3ORG1AN
    replied
    im gonna miss ya

Wartune DvDpC 2014 03 22 :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoBd5hnENRk

Leave a comment:

• MageRockz
    replied
    i bet he hasnt even got that at all , everything he complains is only cashers and nothing else , bg, arena , bla bla bla , pls let the man enjoy hi retirement and get a life too if u are fed up of this game

Leave a comment:

• Tranc3motion
    replied
    Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
    respect for what? spending a bunch of money? so what? what did he do that anyone with a credit card couldn't do?

respect is meant for people that earn it, not buy it
    Do you have a credit card that you could spend this much on without thinking twice? Or, do you actually need to think about spending $7.99 for VIP?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X