Necro lvl 4 Gem drop rate?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Necro lvl 4 Gem drop rate?

Just wondering if there has been any comment or announcement about a reduced drop rate for lvl 4 gems in Necro?

Obviously, the drop rate was reduced with the guardian system patch (the patch before sky trail).

It would be nice to at least let the players know their 3 crypt keys at $2.25 a day will get them less than half what it used to. It's now rare to get a lvl 4 gem running through lvl 20.

It's very possible I missed something though. Has anyone noticed this?

Thanks!

is no drope rate just luck even if you have 60% to get it say you still mabye dont get it is only 100% some make sure.

Otherwise is just luck.

Comment

Originally posted by flummarn View Post
      is no drope rate just luck even if you have 60% to get it say you still mabye dont get it is only 100% some make sure.

Otherwise is just luck.
      Are you getting lvl 4's as often as you were a month ago?
      Last edited by R2sucksbad; 05-11-2014, 03:12 PM. Reason: better response

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
        Are you getting lvl 4's as often as you were a month ago?
        I passed lvl 27. 70% I got average 1 gem 4 each time.
        The best I had is 5 gem 4 in once time. So keep calm. It happened. Chance is chance lol.
        P/s: Even Vip wheel, my friend got 1 gem 6 by just 24 hr VIP and spinning about 300+ VIP token

Comment

maybe, but bad luck is a day or two, not a whole month starting on day 1 of a new patch. I hope i'm wrong, and they'll start dropping like they used to.
          Last edited by R2sucksbad; 05-11-2014, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X