Announcement

Collapse

Discord

Did you know we run periodic #events for select games on our Discord server? Head on over and select your #role so you don't miss out!
See more
See less

Things that make you giggle in game:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    I like it in BG when a (noob) mage with a purple apollo attacks me (I am a knight)
    he tries to seal me and fails
    I seal him back before he transforms and I succed
    I EDD him, transform and kill him with Hades quickly while he tries to use BL after stun
    I get 200 honour
    and he starts swearing about how unfair it is when people use HS.

    Comment


    • #92
      When we get announcements that in the maintenance X bug will be fixed and when maintenance over, guess what.. X bug its still there. I find this a big fail by R2 developers.
      Player: sunshinε
      Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
      Guild: LostSouls


      Class: Knight
      Level: 80
      Battle Rating: 498k






      Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
        When we get announcements that in the maintenance X bug will be fixed and when maintenance over, guess what.. X bug its still there. I find this a big fail by R2 developers.
        At this rate idk if i should laugh/cry or simply facepalm right away. With their updates.
        East coast archer.

        Comment


        • #94
          Get a mortal blow title with a new toon, and see the world chat explode :3(kabam oceanic servers 5,10,20)
          ATM testing pokemon Omega Ruby
          Mega Latios OP

          Comment


          • #95
            I still have black squares but the lag is gone, don't know how I should feel

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
              At this rate idk if i should laugh/cry or simply facepalm right away. With their updates.
              Not even a footpalm will be enough )
              Player: sunshinε
              Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
              Guild: LostSouls


              Class: Knight
              Level: 80
              Battle Rating: 498k






              Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                Not even a footpalm will be enough )
                I think you mean facefoot...(assuming you meant placing one's foot over their face instead of the palm...since what you said meant placing one's palm against their foot...)
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                  If I had a really obvious Sylph: I'd change that too.
                  well, i changed my sylph's name to blank so people dont know what color it is. but we cant do it anymore, so i will never change my sylph's name.
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    That reminds me...people who blank slyph names. It's like they're ashamed of how much they spent to increase the grade of their slyph. Everyone knows it's orange (if it has no stars) or purple (if it has stars).

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                      That reminds me...people who blank slyph names. It's like they're ashamed of how much they spent to increase the grade of their slyph. Everyone knows it's orange (if it has no stars) or purple (if it has stars).
                      i used it for the opposite effect, actually. to keep people away from attacking me because they think i got a super sylph. mindgames lol.
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                      Comment


                      • Reviving this thread because of something that always makes me giggle every time I find myself looking at it. That is the obvious translation problem for cards. You know where it says "You have 8 level 4 cards that have not been activated" when anybody with any logical sense would know it is really meant to say "you have 4 level 8 cards that have not been activated".

                        Comment


                        • When you're beating people with 30-50k more br than you in wb without using any pots, scrolls, or balens.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X