Things that make you giggle in game:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things that make you giggle in game:

When a level 69, 102K+ BR player states in BG that they are a free player... When they play on S365... *giggle* Sure you are...
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

What makes me gigle is when someone uses HS when they used it previously and didnt stun the opponent, but are so stuck in their routine

Comment

The moment someone realizes they attacked someone a lot stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
        What makes me gigle is when someone uses HS when they used it previously and didnt stun the opponent, but are so stuck in their routine
        Speaking of HS...

When a lv70-74 tries to stun a lv80 50+ servers older than them...

Yeah... sure that'll work out...

Comment

OMG yes! *giggle*

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
          The moment someone realizes they attacked someone a lot stronger.
          heheh! ^_^

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          Speaking of HS...

When a lv70-74 tries to stun a lv80 50+ servers older than them...

Yeah... sure that'll work out...
          LMFAO!
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

When people try to stun based on troop level, but don't know the real player level. Mindf'ck, and then karma returns some little circles over their head for playing cheap.
            Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
              When people try to stun based on troop level, but don't know the real player level. Mindf'ck, and then karma returns some little circles over their head for playing cheap.
              Usually player troops are leveled to the fullest thus people concludes troop level = player lvl.
              I cannot see anything laughable here.

It's either
              A: The player doesnt have daru to level his troops.
              B: He keeps his troops behind for such mind games.
              East coast archer.

Comment

I always giggle when my qte is a-s-s. I know, it's like I'm 5 years old again or something but for some reason it always makes me smile lol.

Comment

I'm pretty sure some of you guys have gotten the Chaos Rune in this rune exchange event. When Someone tries to use stun, you can use this rune. It's very amazing to see an orange gaia kill the user when the opponent uses Chaos Rune, I'm pretty sure this one will make you laugh

Comment

when u come in 1st place in tanks, taking all ur teams kills, ending with 12k points, and your 2nd best teammate has only 1k points.~~wish i had the pic
                    IGN- Sylph
                    Proficient City s165
                    Lvl 80
                    light casher
                    123k br
                    28k br purple 1 star gaia
                    crit/block build
                    guild:Majapahit
                    sky trail up to 2-9

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
                      Usually player troops are leveled to the fullest thus people concludes troop level = player lvl.
                      I cannot see anything laughable here.

It's either
                      A: The player doesnt have daru to level his troops.
                      B: He keeps his troops behind for such mind games.
                      A) The player still has 100 million daru and is saving it for when the new troops come out in the (hopefully near) future
                      B) He keeps his troops slightly behind so that people waste single target HS attempts instead of real attacks.
                      c) The funny part is people thinking they have a sure stun, only to get stunned themselves for trying such cheesy tactics. Then getting mad about it. And whining.
                      D) All of the above
                      Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

1st turn stun is stupid tactic anyway. i rather use my HS to stun the opponent when they transformed to sylph faster than i do.
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

When i'm on the top 3 in WB, and some people need to use balens to steal the spot because he didnt like me.
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Elite club

Comment

lvl 70 lancers FTW

Comment

Working...
                              X