Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Things that make you giggle in game:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrymReaper View Post
    1) Multi-Player Arenas: I have had fun when a heavier casher(20-30k+ br) tries to stun me and fails, but when I used my HS in retaliation and stunned them for 3 turns they complain like I have to roll over and die for them.
    2) Battlegrounds: It is funny when a player with 10-20k more br than me stuns me 2-3 times and still loses the battle. Spawn Campers I just love em, so funny to see their reactions when you demolish them and then they chase you around trying to kill you.
    3) Guild Battles: Good grief I had fun this last GB, someone hit me at a tower she hit me for 120 damage and in return I hit her for a 143k crit with my Ultimate Slasher. \(^_^)/
    4) Multi-Player Dungeons: When my team rushes into battles while I am switching skills so I am literally left doing auto hits till I can sylph awaken. ;P
    When someone posts on a troll thread trying to brag @lv74:

1) someone with 145k BR regardless of class will (almost 100% sure) have lv80/maxed holy seal, so nice try here.
    2) if a mage stuns you for 2-3 turns having your same br, by the time u're out of stun 50% of your HP is gone, nice try here too.
    3) so a lv40 or maybe 50 player hits you for low damage and you're happy to 1-shot him/her?

You brag too much and i think the first 2 are lies and the third is your ego talking lol

Comment

when illusion astral procs in class war & epic damage reduced to 1
      NaNa

Class: Hentai Masta

Guild: MBC Server S4

I consider myself a crayon, I might not be your favorite color but one day you'll need me to complete your picture[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
        VIP "non-cashers".
        vip doesn't mean you actually buy any balens, you might just want no countdowns

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
          vip doesn't mean you actually buy any balens, you might just want no countdowns
          I lol'd. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
            When someone posts on a troll thread trying to brag @lv74:

1) someone with 145k BR regardless of class will (almost 100% sure) have lv80/maxed holy seal, so nice try here.
            2) if a mage stuns you for 2-3 turns having your same br, by the time u're out of stun 50% of your HP is gone, nice try here too.
            3) so a lv40 or maybe 50 player hits you for low damage and you're happy to 1-shot him/her?

You brag too much and i think the first 2 are lies and the third is your ego talking lol
            In response to those 3 things the first 2 I supposedly lied on and the 3rd being an ego problem:
            1) First off your wrong, I know and play with several people who are lvl 78-80 and I have a higher HS than them. To give you a br of 2 people I can stun for 2-3 turns on my server, 1 is a 137k br Knight with a purple apollo lvl 74 and the other is a 154k br mage lvl 78 with an orange apollo. (So it is entirely possible for me to come across another high lvl & br player with a low HS.)
            2) Good heavens you must face some weak knights then or they just don't use their skills appropriately. A mage with the same br might take me down to 50% if he had some good crits, but 2-3 turns pass by rather quickly and unless he can stun me again right after I get out of stun then I am gonna heal or toss a shield on.
            3) How many times can you say a normal non-delphic skill crit for 143k against another player? In regards to being happy about it, I thought the skill hitting for 143k was funny, but after looking how I phrased it I probably could have left out how much damage the player did to me as that could come off as being egotistical (for that I am sorry).

Personally, this post was just to say some of the things that I find funny that I have come across or done. As for bragging, I probably am doing a little bit of it, but I am going to ask you something, "Can you honestly tell me you have never bragged over something trivial?"
            Last edited by GrymReaper; 05-13-2014, 02:19 AM.
            Death is only the Beginning :P

GrymReaper- 2.9 Mil BR

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
              What makes me gigle is when someone uses HS when they used it previously and didnt stun the opponent, but are so stuck in their routine
              So much this xD

And right now I'm level 54, so I still get to play in the 45-54 bg. It makes me laugh every time someone, who probably just hit level 45 for the first time starts screaming in chat "WTH ARE THESE TEMPLARS??!"

Comment

Originally posted by GrymReaper View Post
                In response to those 3 things the first 2 I supposedly lied on and the 3rd being an ego problem:
                1) First off your wrong, I know and play with several people who are lvl 78-80 and I have a higher HS than them. To give you a br of 2 people I can stun for 2-3 turns on my server, 1 is a 137k br Knight with a purple apollo lvl 74 and the other is a 154k br mage lvl 78 with an orange apollo. (So it is entirely possible for me to come across another high lvl & br player with a low HS.)
                2) Good heavens you must face some weak knights then or they just don't use their skills appropriately. A mage with the same br might take me down to 50% if he had some good crits, but 2-3 turns pass by rather quickly and unless he can stun me again right after I get out of stun then I am gonna heal or toss a shield on.
                3) How many times can you say a normal non-delphic skill crit for 143k against another player? In regards to being happy about it, I thought the skill hitting for 143k was funny, but after looking how I phrased it I probably could have left out how much damage the player did to me as that could come off as being egotistical (for that I am sorry).

Personally, this post was just to say some of the things that I find funny that I have come across or done. As for bragging, I probably am doing a little bit of it, but I am going to ask you something, "Can you honestly tell me you have never bragged over something trivial?"
                Well the first one ill give it to u since i forgot the cash & rush factor of some cashers who forget their talents, second one the knights i face are usually of my br
                or higher who attack me when im peacefully carting in BG (130k BR and up) and HS usually doesnt work on these but double AoE with WD10 + blood rune does the trick usually. If you have 115k and fight me with 130k and i stun u 3 turns it doesnt matter if u use your skills wisely or not, by the time u wipe my troops the
                fight is over (reason why i just use HS for those o-**** sylph moments if any, using it as main tool means 1 long turn wasted usually since most ppl at 80 BG got it
                maxed).

Comment

When R2 Vet comes to a 1 year old server and uses Bullhorn to say:
                  Soul Engraving unlocks at level 35.
                  IGN: AncientEvil
                  Server: EU-271+merged
                  Class: Archer
                  Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                    Had to laugh at that one. A similar one is when an R2 Vet comes to a server that's been up and running for half a year or so and uses a bullhorn to say:

"Oh my god! So many are level 40! Get a free Mount at level 40!"
                    "Like every great leader that ever lived, I shall create acts in order of remembrance to those that died fighting for their superiors."

Welcome to my Dominion. May the element of Life devour your needs, and the element of Death conclude your life gracefully and without pain.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post

True story hahahahaha.

Also when in bg and you`re being attacked or attacking someone, even tho you do 30k damage to him per hit, he stuns you, use heal rune, shield (if knight), and rain dance.. and yet he dies so quick after stun goes away.
                      Player: sunshinε
                      Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                      Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                      Level: 80
                      Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

hmm...here's one:

Attacking and killing someone weaker than you in BG for daily quest kills/racking up PVP points for weekly chest. Noob gets angry over that and spam attacks you and still fails to kill you after having 70% dryads and calls you a noob casher who have no skills along with a fat wallet. (Funny thing here is everytime he attacks me, he throws out the same attack rotation of which I noted if he had made some revisions to his attack routine, he could've avoided me doing double hits on him (we're both archers by the way) which was what I used mostly to kill him all 7 times before BG ended aside from having to resort to stun on his last attempt due to high dryad % making it harder for me to avoid losing less than 50% of my hp without it since I can easily heal that amount with a single bloodthirsty + heal rune in next fight.)

Later on in group arena, met the same guy who still lost every fight we met and still claiming how I was a noob who do not even have half of his skills. But yet his skill rotation was laughably inefficient for someone claiming to be skilled in PVP.

Summary...the funny thing was a noob claiming to be skilled yet being double attacked by a supposedly unskilled person. Then again, he always died pretty fast so it might've been too short for him to showcase his skills...
                        IGN: Athena
                        Guild: Warriors
                        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                        Difficulty Level: Noob
                        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Entire enemy team in GA uses holy seal, hits the same exact person and does not stun them.

Comment

The eternal casher vs. non-casher debate which leads to: a level 55 with 22k or level 63 with 28k BR whining in BG that it is unfair and it's because of cashers. No, you just built your character way wrong.

Which also leads to people in my guild....lvl 52 with 20k BR who keep crying about being under powered and ask "Help me in spire pleeeease. I need to level.". No. I won't help you screw up your character further. I told you to slow down already. And quit putting in a patk astral, you are a mage. We told you this 20 times already. "But it's a yellow this time". Facepalm.
                            Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
                              The eternal casher vs. non-casher debate which leads to: a level 55 with 22k or level 63 with 28k BR whining in BG that it is unfair and it's because of cashers. No, you just built your character way wrong.

Which also leads to people in my guild....lvl 52 with 20k BR who keep crying about being under powered and ask "Help me in spire pleeeease. I need to level.". No. I won't help you screw up your character further. I told you to slow down already. And quit putting in a patk astral, you are a mage. We told you this 20 times already. "But it's a yellow this time". Facepalm.

BUt...but... it's yellow!!! lolz, true story everywhere I go ... ahahaha
                              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

this odes NOT make me giggle, it makes me mad

http://gyazo.com/a1fec2c9054841c9c96df18e202663c0

we were critting most of the night, but as soon as it came to this guy we wouldnt crit and he blocked all our sylphs

our team is only 70k-80k br, idk where we should be getting, but we only make it this far
                                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Working...
                                X